This is gonna be a short one cause I need to get to bed.
Bad news: The offer no longer stands for buying the chairs in the library.
Good news: No class for me on Tuesday!
I'm off tomorrow for Iowa City. Not really sure what is going on, but I'm sure it will be fun. All I know is there is a big football game going and a birthday to celebrate. So it is bound to be an awesome time. Ten people stuffed into an apartment is an experience all in itself. Lets just hope nothing bad happens to me. I'm a little scared since there will be so many people there. I'm sure nothing will happen. Don't worry, I'll be good.
Random Thought of the Day: What does squirrel poop look like?
Quote of the Day: Steph "I hate it when I laugh out of my nose and I get snot all over myself."
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "You will experience changes for the better."
Little Know Fact About Me: I don't have all of my hearing in my right ear.
Bad news: The offer no longer stands for buying the chairs in the library.
Good news: No class for me on Tuesday!
I'm off tomorrow for Iowa City. Not really sure what is going on, but I'm sure it will be fun. All I know is there is a big football game going and a birthday to celebrate. So it is bound to be an awesome time. Ten people stuffed into an apartment is an experience all in itself. Lets just hope nothing bad happens to me. I'm a little scared since there will be so many people there. I'm sure nothing will happen. Don't worry, I'll be good.
Random Thought of the Day: What does squirrel poop look like?
Quote of the Day: Steph "I hate it when I laugh out of my nose and I get snot all over myself."
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "You will experience changes for the better."
Little Know Fact About Me: I don't have all of my hearing in my right ear.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home