Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Finally finished with classes for the day and I'm pretty satisfied. Satisfied in the fact that I feel I did a fantastic job with participating in them. Well, all except for International Relations class. I have yet to say a word in the class. I am almost certain that my professor doesn't even know my name. I'm just the girl who always comes in with the same person and about three minutes to spare, sits in the back of the room, and never says a word. It wouldn't be that big of an issuse except a good chunk of my grade is participation points. I just don't feel comfortable saying anything. I'm not that familiar with some of the topics, so instead of making a fool of myself by trying to say something, I sit in silence and slowly let my grade get worse. I did start to raise my hand today, but someone said what I was going to say. So I think that is some kind of progress. We also talk about current events in the class, but of course every day that I take time to watch the news or something, we don't talk about current events. Someday I'll be brave and say something.

I wore a skirt today. Which is not a problem, at least in my morning classes. My two afternoon classes are in lecture halls and I feel like I have to worry more how I sit in those classes just because of the way the room is set up. I always sit and debate before class whether I should just wear the skirt and be uncomfortable all through class or if I should change into jeans and die of heat on the way to class. Well, I normally end up changing into jeans, just so I can be comfortable. Today though, I risked it and continued to wear my skirt. I have to say it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It was slightly uncomfortable, but I think it was better then sweating profusely on the way to class. We'll just have to see what the future brings.

I have gone back to my regular sleeping habits that I usually have during the school year. Meaning that I wake up constantly throughout the night and early every morning. It is so frustrating. I need to learn not to worry about things that are out of my control and that don't even matter. I need to just breathe and just relax. Everything will take its course and I know I can get through it. Not sleeping won't make it any better. Realizing what I need to do what the easy part. Being able to follow through with my advice willl be a little more difficult. Wish me luck.

Jen told me tonight of a job they have on campus. I could use the money. I'm not actually sure how it will be. It pays $8.50 an hour and its in the art department. I think that is pretty good pay for it being an on campus job. I would be a model for some art students. I think that could be pretty interesting. I get paid for just sitting there. Isn't that everyone's dream job? Oh, I think I might have forgotten to mention it was nude modeling.

Whenever I listen to music I use headphones. They are just the ones that fit right in your ear. Just so I can have it as loud as I want and can listen to whatever I want and I won't be bothering anyone else who might be in the room. Well, it really pisses Erin off. Most of the time she doesn't know I have then on. She'll have her back to me and start talking to be, but of course I can't hear her. So she is just sitting there talking to herself until she asks me a question and I never respond. "You need to like have a light that says 'headphones on'. Just so I know." Its hilarious.

I had this dream last night that Krista had these little animal things. They were like these tropical fish but they didn't have to live in water and they had feet. She had like fifteen of these things and one of them got really mad at me for some reason and chased me down the hall and tried to eat me. It was scary.

Random Thought of the Day: I really miss painting.

Quote of the Day: Steph "I'm really glad I have a butt."

And the Fortune Cookie Says: "Big words often hide small ideas."

Little Fact About Me: I check my alarm clock at least ten times before I go to bed, just to make sure I have it set right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home