My mom bought me a new pillow over the weekend and it is fantastic. The other pillow that I sleep with is getting a little old and I just felt like it was time to get a new one. Don't worry though, I still kept the other one. There is no way I could part with it. Anyways, I now have four pillows on my bed. I have my huge body pillow,(which I stick in the back so my other pillows won't fall inbetween the wall and my bed) a huge blue pillow(which I don't really sleep with, its just there for decoration) the old pillow and the new one. My pillows take up like a fourth of my bed. I just lay down and sink into them all. Oh man, its so good! I wish you could all experience how good it is. Sadly though, you have to be pretty damn special to sleep in my bed.
My mom also made me a bunch of cookies to take back with me. I'm starting to get worried cause they are almost gone. I've shared them, though. I'm not that big of a pig. These cookies are the best things in the world. Well, I don't really have anywhere to keep them, so I just stuffed them on a shelf in my closet. I always forget that I have them. Then I'll randomly go in my closet and see them and freak out."COOKIES!" I then grab one for each hand and inhale.
I went to Wal-Mart with the girls last night. By the girls I mean Krista, Steph, Val, and Kim. It was just like old times. All of us just running rampant through the aisles, being crazy. I really had no need to go, but just getting to see everyone was enough for me. Somehow I convinces Steph way more food then she need. "But Steph, those Ice creams are four for five dollars!" She aslo bought a lot of food that I like just so I would go over to the house more. I just might have wander over there some time soon. Krista also bought part of her Halloween costume. Man, I can't wait to see what I'm gonna be for Halloween. It was so good being with them all again. Why did you all move away from me?! Come back. I'm so lonely without you.
Well, three classes down, one to go. I really, really, really do not want to go. I suppose I have no choice though. This class just takes for life. Its an hour and fifteen minutes, but those extra 25 minutes just kill you. I feel like I haven't learned a thing. He just shows random picutres but doesn't really say anything relevant about them. I guess I'll figure out what I need to know when we have our first test.
Random Thought of the Day: My CRW is always blasting 80's music when we walk in and today the guy who I sit next to was druming on his desk like a freak. I was a little scared.
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "If the idea you had three days ago still looks good, do it!"
Litte Know Fact About Me: I'm afraid of going down escalators.
My mom also made me a bunch of cookies to take back with me. I'm starting to get worried cause they are almost gone. I've shared them, though. I'm not that big of a pig. These cookies are the best things in the world. Well, I don't really have anywhere to keep them, so I just stuffed them on a shelf in my closet. I always forget that I have them. Then I'll randomly go in my closet and see them and freak out."COOKIES!" I then grab one for each hand and inhale.
I went to Wal-Mart with the girls last night. By the girls I mean Krista, Steph, Val, and Kim. It was just like old times. All of us just running rampant through the aisles, being crazy. I really had no need to go, but just getting to see everyone was enough for me. Somehow I convinces Steph way more food then she need. "But Steph, those Ice creams are four for five dollars!" She aslo bought a lot of food that I like just so I would go over to the house more. I just might have wander over there some time soon. Krista also bought part of her Halloween costume. Man, I can't wait to see what I'm gonna be for Halloween. It was so good being with them all again. Why did you all move away from me?! Come back. I'm so lonely without you.
Well, three classes down, one to go. I really, really, really do not want to go. I suppose I have no choice though. This class just takes for life. Its an hour and fifteen minutes, but those extra 25 minutes just kill you. I feel like I haven't learned a thing. He just shows random picutres but doesn't really say anything relevant about them. I guess I'll figure out what I need to know when we have our first test.
Random Thought of the Day: My CRW is always blasting 80's music when we walk in and today the guy who I sit next to was druming on his desk like a freak. I was a little scared.
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "If the idea you had three days ago still looks good, do it!"
Litte Know Fact About Me: I'm afraid of going down escalators.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home