This weekend has gone by freakishly fast. I think what made it seem to go by even faster is the fact that I've woken up at like noon yesterday and today. It was a very fun filled weekend. Friday I went to the mall with Jen and Joel and found a fantastic pair of shoes that I think I might just have to go back and buy. They have like four inch, stiletto heels on them and I'm sure they will hurt my feet after wearing them for like an hour, but beauty is pain. Also, Aaron was in town so Aaron, Jen, Joel and I went to Olive Garden where I spent way too much money. It was good though.We then came back and played Hoopla. If you haven't played this game, you have to. I love it. Then Saturday Dani was in town. Steph made us dinner then Steph, Dani,Krista, and I went to see Cellular. It was an okay movie. Kinda lame at parts, but not bad. Then we went out for the night. It was the first time that I've really gone out since I've been at school. It was pretty fun. I paid for my fun today though. I can't wait to go to bed.
After a horrible end to last week, I'm hoping this week will be better. I'm highly doubtful that it will be though. I took two tests and a quiz last week and in the next two weeks I have two test, three quizzes, and two massive papers due on the same day. I'm definitely not looking forward to it. I started my homework today and I've realized I have more then I thought I did. Its so frustrating. I need to start writing things down again. That way I won't forget to do things till the last minute. Wish me luck with it all.
So we have room tours tonight and our house photo. I really don't want to do either, but I feel that I should be somewhat social. I've already decided that I'm not going to be in the house photo. I know I'm not going to buy one and I do not like the theme of it. We are supposed to wear jeans and a white t-shirt and put white paint above our lip and its gonna say "Got Rydell". No thanks. I feel like such a party pooper for not being in it though. Grrr, knowing me I'll give in and go. We'll see what happens though.
Thank you to those of you who left me comments on yesterday's update. I don't think people leave me nearly enough of those. I like to hear what everyone thinks about my life. So keep them coming. Yes, yesterday's update wasn't like the ones I normally write. There is a good reason for that. Enjoy it though. I do.
Well, I must get back to my homework, sadly. I know I don't write in here very often but I'll try to work on that. I know you miss hearing from me.
Random Thought of the Day: I really want to get a fish.
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "In youth and beauty wisdom is rare."
Little Known Fact About Me: I don't like popcorn.
After a horrible end to last week, I'm hoping this week will be better. I'm highly doubtful that it will be though. I took two tests and a quiz last week and in the next two weeks I have two test, three quizzes, and two massive papers due on the same day. I'm definitely not looking forward to it. I started my homework today and I've realized I have more then I thought I did. Its so frustrating. I need to start writing things down again. That way I won't forget to do things till the last minute. Wish me luck with it all.
So we have room tours tonight and our house photo. I really don't want to do either, but I feel that I should be somewhat social. I've already decided that I'm not going to be in the house photo. I know I'm not going to buy one and I do not like the theme of it. We are supposed to wear jeans and a white t-shirt and put white paint above our lip and its gonna say "Got Rydell". No thanks. I feel like such a party pooper for not being in it though. Grrr, knowing me I'll give in and go. We'll see what happens though.
Thank you to those of you who left me comments on yesterday's update. I don't think people leave me nearly enough of those. I like to hear what everyone thinks about my life. So keep them coming. Yes, yesterday's update wasn't like the ones I normally write. There is a good reason for that. Enjoy it though. I do.
Well, I must get back to my homework, sadly. I know I don't write in here very often but I'll try to work on that. I know you miss hearing from me.
Random Thought of the Day: I really want to get a fish.
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "In youth and beauty wisdom is rare."
Little Known Fact About Me: I don't like popcorn.

4 Comments:
I vote we get back to the Josh-praising
come on now, thats a well known fact. and by the way, how can you not like popcorn? what do you eat during movies?
I agree. What the hell is with that?
alright, i have a bone to pick w/ you!!
while perusing through josh's pictures, i stumbled across one that has your bulletin board in the backgroud (http://fishburn486.mit.edu/josh/pictures/jean38.jpg), and i can't help but notice a horrible picture of me and you... so yea, TAKE IT DOWN!!
Post a Comment
<< Home