Today was filled with a whole lot of nothing. I finished with classes today at 11 and I came back and I sat. Erin went home today and there was no one around. I don't like watching tv so I just sat and listened to music all day. I wanted to do one of my sketchbooks for Visual Perceptions but me, being as smart as I am, forgot to buy glue. I really need to get started with that. Finally I decided I should start studying for one of the many tests I have coming up. I also read two chapters for Visual Perceptions. I also worked out today. So I feel pretty accomplished. Though I still much left to do, I was pretty proud of myself.
I read through my journal today. Not this one. The one that I write in that I don't want everyone else to read. I haven't written in it since the end of the school year last year. It was interesting reading through it. Its crazy how things have change and how I've changed. I would definitely say things have changed for the better.
"she said 'i'm so sick of the stumble, stumble i've been callin walk.' she said 'i'm so tired of the mumble, mumble i describe as talk. now i guess its time i lose myself to the one who found me here."
Random Thought of the Day: I wish my chin was covered in zits. Oh wait! It already is!
Quote of the Day: Ashely "When I first read your away message I thought it said ' eatin with Jean' and I was like 'but you are Jean!'" (it really said "eatin with jen")
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "Your plans are going to succeed."
Little Known Fact About Me: I'm obessed with brushing my teeth.
I read through my journal today. Not this one. The one that I write in that I don't want everyone else to read. I haven't written in it since the end of the school year last year. It was interesting reading through it. Its crazy how things have change and how I've changed. I would definitely say things have changed for the better.
"she said 'i'm so sick of the stumble, stumble i've been callin walk.' she said 'i'm so tired of the mumble, mumble i describe as talk. now i guess its time i lose myself to the one who found me here."
Random Thought of the Day: I wish my chin was covered in zits. Oh wait! It already is!
Quote of the Day: Ashely "When I first read your away message I thought it said ' eatin with Jean' and I was like 'but you are Jean!'" (it really said "eatin with jen")
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "Your plans are going to succeed."
Little Known Fact About Me: I'm obessed with brushing my teeth.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home