Tuesday, September 28, 2004

This has been the first morning that I have actually slept until my alarm went off. I didn't wake up at all before it went off. It was crazy. I think that just shows how tired I've been lately. After I finsihed with my class, I came right back and got into bed. Sadly though my nap wasn't quite as good as I had hoped it would be. People just kept slamming theirs and being freakishly though. I suppose I can't complain though, it was almost noon. Though it sounded the same as when I was trying to go to bed last night at midnight. Then, I swear, someone was trying to get into our room. I was laying in bed and I heard the doorknob start to move. I was too scared to get out of bed and see who it was. They didn't knock or anything. Just kept trying to get in. Good thing we had our door locked.

I can't handle the cold weather. I think it would help out a lot if I would just wear socks and shoes, but I'm just not quite ready to give up wearing my sandals. Another thing is I only have one sweatshirt. So I'm trying to hold off so I can wear it on the coldest day this week. Until then I guess I'm just gonna have to deal with it. I also really hate wearing coats. I just don't do well with winter and cold weather. So if winter could just pass us by this year, I would be fine with that.

To those of you who leave me comments, I would be ever so grateful if you could put your name with it. I love reading them but I would also really love to know who writes them. Keep the comments coming, they brighten my day. And to the person who left me the comment about how you don't condone not wearing a bra in public, I've definitely done it before and its not that bad. Only in the summer though. Just give it a try. I don't believe you should just give up wearing them all together, I just think that in certain occasions its okay. If that makes sense.

Random Thought of the Day: I'm in desperate need of a haircut.

And the Fortune Cookie Says: "You will be called upon to help a friend in trouble."

Little Known Fact About Me: The thought of ghosts and aliens terrifies me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i bet your a tiger in the sack

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home