Wednesday, October 20, 2004

I realized tonight just how busy my next two weeks are going to be. I just want to apologize now if I'm not around much, more than likely I'll be in the library. Its sort of my fault though. I shouldn't have waited three weeks to start my research paper. I have come up with my topic though. And I must that I have enjoyed what research I have done for it. I think gender roles in education is a good choice. I suppose we'll find out though. I don't have much time left though if I decide to change it. Lets not forget that I have three tests, four quizzes, and all of my normal reading I also have to do in the next two weeks. Will I get it all done, and done well? Only time will tell.

So I cut my foot open last night. Its a lot worse and hurts a lot more than people would believe. It doesn't look that bad, but it really, really is. I was searching through my closet and I jumped off my chair and I landed on this metal piece that is protruding from the closet door. It cut my heel completely open. So now I have to limp around when I walk cause it hurts so freakin much. So not only am I in pain, but I also look like a loser.

Why do square cards cost more to mail? I'm sending out three cards and it was prefect cause I have three stamps. Then I was addressing the first card and I read "add extra postage". It really upset me. I just don't get why sending a square card is so much different than sending a rectangle one that I would need to "add extra postage". Well fine mailman, I'll add that extra postage, but we'll see if I buy square cards again!

Random Thought of the Day: Everyone is dyeing their hair. I feel like I should be.

Quote of the Day: Steph (trying to describe what was on my hamburger) "lettuce and pretzels...lettuce and penis...lettuce and PICKLES!"

And the Fortune Cookies Says: "You will enjoy life and will share it with others."

Little Known Fact About Me: I was Student Council President in eighth grade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home