I'm almost 20, yet bubbles still provide hours upon hours of fun. It's amazing how much enjoyment I can get out of just soap and water. The best part is, if you run out, you can always make more. The next tube of bubbles I'll make will smell like Berry Splash. So not only will they be fun, but they'll also smell good! Oh, I know you are just as excited as I am.
So I'm excited cause I don't have College Reading and Writing all week!! Hooray! I suppose I should use that time to work on my research paper. I hear it calling my name often, but I just ignore it. I guess its time I pay a little attention to it. I only have three more weeks to work on it. Some may say that is a lot of time, but my days seem to go a lot faster then you would think. Then depressing part of it is that I usually don't have anything to show for it. That's something I definitely need to work on
Gorging yourself is the new, stupid thing to do.
With ALL of my heart!!
Random Thought of the Day: What do I want for my birthday?
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "You are bright so give out that light!"
Little Known Fact About Me: I save everything.
So I'm excited cause I don't have College Reading and Writing all week!! Hooray! I suppose I should use that time to work on my research paper. I hear it calling my name often, but I just ignore it. I guess its time I pay a little attention to it. I only have three more weeks to work on it. Some may say that is a lot of time, but my days seem to go a lot faster then you would think. Then depressing part of it is that I usually don't have anything to show for it. That's something I definitely need to work on
Gorging yourself is the new, stupid thing to do.
With ALL of my heart!!
Random Thought of the Day: What do I want for my birthday?
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "You are bright so give out that light!"
Little Known Fact About Me: I save everything.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home