Sunday, October 10, 2004

I'm traumatized. I witnessed one of the most horrific things EVER yesterday. This may upset a few of you, so just a warning. While driving to the mall with Joel, Jen, Krista, and Brad, I look out the window and ahead of us I see something moving around in the street. As we get closer I realized what it was and I honestly wanted to cry. It was a squirrel, twisting and writhing in a pool of blood. I'm not sure if it had been hit by a car or if it fell out of the tree. It was terrible. I wish I could have saved the poor thing. I'm honestly tearing up right now just thinking about it. It was in such pain. As expected it didn't make it. I just hope that it didn't have to suffer long. Rest in peace little buddy.

So you remember a couple of updates ago when I mentioned these shoes that I wanted but they were freakishly tall with very skinny heels? Well, I bought them today. Even though they were on sale, they were still kind of expensive. Oh Steve Madden, how I love your shoes. Lets just hope that I don't die walking in them.

Well, homecoming is now over with. I was a little disappointed with it all though. I guess I don't know what I was expecting but it just wasn't all that I thought it should be. I did get to go Campaniling with Josh though. It was fine while we were kissing, but I think some people took it a little too far. You're just supposed to kiss under it at midnight, not have sex. Okay, I'm exaggerating a bit, but not by much. I did have a fabulous time with Josh though. It just makes my day so much better when he is here with me.

So I should be at church right now. I'm being a horrible person this weekend and not going. It seems like bad things always happen the weeks I don't go to church. I'll make up for it, I swear. The wedding next weekend is a Catholic wedding and I'll go to church that Sunday night. It'll be okay, right?

Ashley and Mary are the best! I got a SpongeBob SquarePants post card from Ashley and a card with smiling cupcakes on it from Mary. It made my day. I love gettin mail. Have no fear, I will return the favor...eventually. :-)

Random Thought of the Day: I need food.

And the Fortune Cookie Says: "A diamond is a piece of coal that stuck with the job."

Little Known Fact About Me: My favorite stuffed animal when I was little was a talking Big Bird.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who lives in a pineapple under the sea??

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home