Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Today has been one of the most unproductive days of my life. I came back from my only class of the day and all I have done is sat around, and really that's all I plan on doing for what remains of the day. I did workout though. After taking last week off for some insipid reasons, I forced myself to go today. I would like to say that I worked my ass off and it felt great. The only issue is that I eat lunch right before I go and I always eat too much. When I go to work on my abs I constantly feel as if I'm going to throw up. I just need to watch the food intake. Especially on the days I workout.

Krista is adamant in ridding me of my teeth brushing obession. Steph and Krista came over after lunch yesterday so I could show off my new shoes to Steph. As they were admiring them, I quietly walked over to the sink and proceeded to brush my teeth. Next thing I know they jump me! Krista is holding my arms back and Steph is relentlessly trying to grab my toothbrush from my hand. Let me just say that I only brushed my teeth three times yesterday. That is a healthy amount. It is actually advised. I have only brushed my teeth two times today and I dont plan brushing them again till I go to bed. I appreciate the concern for the well-being of my teeth. I think I've gotten better at it, but we'll see what the future holds.

"There's always that one person that will always have your heart. You'll never see it coming cause you're blinded from the start. Know that you're that one for me, it's clear for everyone to see. Ooh baby ooh you'll always be my boo!"

Random Thought of the Day: I need new movies.

Quote of the Day: Krista "Pedal backwards? But that's hard. Pedal faster?!"

And the Fortune Cookie Says: "Someone is speaking well of you."

Little Known Fact About Me: I almost always jump when my cell phone rings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home