Monday, October 18, 2004

And so it begins, the never ending dry skin, the chapped lips, and the runny nose. And so it begings, always knowing that I will be shocked when I touch the doornob or the faucet. And so it begins, trying to stay in the shower as long as possible cause you know its gonna be freezing when you get out. And so it begins, piling on as many layers I possibly can just so I can keep semi warm on the walk to class. And so it begins, putting away my sandals and bringing out my socks and putting away my tube tops and bringing out my sweaters. And so it begings, waking up when it is still dark and coming out of my class at night and it being dark. And so it begins...

So Jen walked in on me today while I was dancing freakisly in my room. I was bored and I had a burst of energy and when Get Low came on, I couldn't help myself. I heard the door opening so I stopped as fast as I could, but it was fairly obvious that that was what I was doing. I suppose its better that it was Jen as opposed to some random stranger. At least Jen already knows that I'm weird. Besides, I know you all do it too!

I hate my lonely days.

Random Thought of the Day: I've listened to the same song at least the past half an hour.

Quote of the Day: Jen "Where you just dancing in here by yourself?"

And the Fortune Cookie Says: "If you keep silent, no one can misquote you."

Little Known Fact About Me: I once gave one of my stuffed animal cats a haircut and took it on a walk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home