This is going to be a short update cause I am not feeling well tonight at all and I need to get to bed. I really, really hate being sick. What would make me feel better if there was someone here to take care of me. I just want someone to baby me. I just hope that I feel better tomorrow.
There must be something wrong when we have to open our window cause its so hot our room. Honestly there is like a twenty degree difference from our room and the rest of the building. Our thermastat is set to the lowest it can be and yet it doesn't seem to help. All I can say is that something needs to change soon cause otherwise I think I'm literally going to cook in here.
Four updates in a row! Aren't you proud of me? I know Ashley is!
Random Thought of the Day: I saw two dimes in the toilet yesterday and for a split second I actually considered diving in after them.
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "One can never the best that is in him."
Little Known Fact About Me: I love laying in bed for hours on weekend mornings.
There must be something wrong when we have to open our window cause its so hot our room. Honestly there is like a twenty degree difference from our room and the rest of the building. Our thermastat is set to the lowest it can be and yet it doesn't seem to help. All I can say is that something needs to change soon cause otherwise I think I'm literally going to cook in here.
Four updates in a row! Aren't you proud of me? I know Ashley is!
Random Thought of the Day: I saw two dimes in the toilet yesterday and for a split second I actually considered diving in after them.
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "One can never the best that is in him."
Little Known Fact About Me: I love laying in bed for hours on weekend mornings.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home