I would like to start out by saying that I'm not really enjoying the color that I'm writing in. I prefer the bright colors that you can't see, but I'm sure that you will all appreciate me writing in a darker color. I know at least one person will be happy with me.
Well, I got my hair cut tonight. It had been awhile since I had I gotten it cut and it really needed it done. As the lady who cut my hair noticed. She was, to be quite blunt, a massive bitch. She was very violent with me, cut my hair basically just as she pleased, and criticized every little thing about my hair. Sorry if my hair is dry. I know I needed to get it cut. Why else do you think I'm here? And for your information I have never colored my hair in my life, so there is no possible way that I could have damage because of it. At one point while she was cutting it, she ripped one of the earrings out of my ear. She kept calling me "hun" the whole time and actually stopped in the middle of it all to talk on the phone. So in other words, it wasn't that enjoyable of an experience. Yet, because I am just that nice of a person, I still tipped her. I suppose we'll see exactly how my hair looks tomorrow after I straighten it.
Well, I'm for the weekend. I didn't feel like I was too wanted here when I called home last night and my dad goes "So...why are coming home?" I guess I need a specific reason to come home now. I'm thinking this will be that last time I'm home before Thanksgiving. I guess I haven't decided what I'm planning on doing about the whole birthday thing, but I figure I can deal with that once it gets closer. The second I got home tonight I found Cleo and kissed her like 8000 times. She is presently sitting right next to me and could quite possibly be the cutest creature I have ever seen. I'm so excited to sleep in a big bed tonight and sprawl. I actually get to sleep in the bed all by myself!! Not that I don't like sleeping with Mary....
I would like to thank Ashley for reminding me of our fantastic and crazy times at Aegon and for reminding me of a song that I haven't listened to in awhile. Oh Aegon, I almost miss you. Also, I highly enjoyed our phone conversation last night. Why don't we talk on the phone more often? I'm sorry that my streak died. But I think five days is pretty damn good!
Well, not much else to report on. Except that I got my International Relations paper back today and I got a B+ on it!! I believe that a congratulations is in order. After almost failing my first test, you don't even know how ecstatic I am that I got that. I have my second test in a week and a half. I'm actually starting to study for it this weekend. Though my main priority is my CRW research paper.
Random Thought of the Day: For not driving in the past three weeks, I was surprised at how much road rage I had tonight.
Quote of the Day: My dad "It poured here today. We had some real thunder busters."
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "This is the time for you to take a different path."
Little Known Fact About Me: I have twenty nine cousins and thirteen cousin-in-laws.
Well, I got my hair cut tonight. It had been awhile since I had I gotten it cut and it really needed it done. As the lady who cut my hair noticed. She was, to be quite blunt, a massive bitch. She was very violent with me, cut my hair basically just as she pleased, and criticized every little thing about my hair. Sorry if my hair is dry. I know I needed to get it cut. Why else do you think I'm here? And for your information I have never colored my hair in my life, so there is no possible way that I could have damage because of it. At one point while she was cutting it, she ripped one of the earrings out of my ear. She kept calling me "hun" the whole time and actually stopped in the middle of it all to talk on the phone. So in other words, it wasn't that enjoyable of an experience. Yet, because I am just that nice of a person, I still tipped her. I suppose we'll see exactly how my hair looks tomorrow after I straighten it.
Well, I'm for the weekend. I didn't feel like I was too wanted here when I called home last night and my dad goes "So...why are coming home?" I guess I need a specific reason to come home now. I'm thinking this will be that last time I'm home before Thanksgiving. I guess I haven't decided what I'm planning on doing about the whole birthday thing, but I figure I can deal with that once it gets closer. The second I got home tonight I found Cleo and kissed her like 8000 times. She is presently sitting right next to me and could quite possibly be the cutest creature I have ever seen. I'm so excited to sleep in a big bed tonight and sprawl. I actually get to sleep in the bed all by myself!! Not that I don't like sleeping with Mary....
I would like to thank Ashley for reminding me of our fantastic and crazy times at Aegon and for reminding me of a song that I haven't listened to in awhile. Oh Aegon, I almost miss you. Also, I highly enjoyed our phone conversation last night. Why don't we talk on the phone more often? I'm sorry that my streak died. But I think five days is pretty damn good!
Well, not much else to report on. Except that I got my International Relations paper back today and I got a B+ on it!! I believe that a congratulations is in order. After almost failing my first test, you don't even know how ecstatic I am that I got that. I have my second test in a week and a half. I'm actually starting to study for it this weekend. Though my main priority is my CRW research paper.
Random Thought of the Day: For not driving in the past three weeks, I was surprised at how much road rage I had tonight.
Quote of the Day: My dad "It poured here today. We had some real thunder busters."
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "This is the time for you to take a different path."
Little Known Fact About Me: I have twenty nine cousins and thirteen cousin-in-laws.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home