Tuesday, October 26, 2004

With having my only class for the day sort of cancelled, it was a perfect day to sleep in. I was proud of myself for sleeping through most of Erin getting dressed this morning. I was in a very deep sleep when the freakishly loud thunder woke me up. I jumped so freakin high. I did fall asleep pretty fast though to have some of the weirdest dreams ever. I won't bother trying to explain them because they won't make any sense. Trust me. I did finally wake up when I was startled, again, by my phone ringing. I know you felt bad for waking me up, but thanks Steph for makin me get my ass out of bed. I really had no intentions to sleep till 11 anyways.

With all of my deadlines fast approaching I'm starting to panic. I've spent my evening and the majority of my night reading about gender differences in education, the Isreal and Palestine dispute, and globalization. Being that tomorrow is my busy day I'll have to use every spare minute I have studying and trying to organize my paper. Wish me luck, I'm really nervous about getting everything done and the way I want it done.

Hooray for getting mail and Halloween care packages! I got a card from my mom and care package from Michele. The candy is almost gone. At least I didn't eat it all this time.

Random Thought of the Day: The things I have in my fridge is juice, water, and cream cheese.

Quote of the Day: Jen "Ooo, bellybutton fuzz!"

And the Fortune Cookie Says: "Business trips bring excellent results, especially for sales."

Little Known Fact About Me: I'm a cheapo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home