Krista, Jill, and I got to make wine today in Chemistry while everyone else had to so stupid writing assignment. So that's pretty exciting. It won't actually be wine for a couple of weeks, but I wonder if he will let us taste it when it is? I mean, I made it. It only fair that we get to.
I got a B on my art test. That makes me pretty happy. Now I just need to get working on my sketchbook. Its due in a week and a half and I have only done one assignment for it. We spend the whole class tonight in the gallery. It was an interesting time to say the least. I really enjoy going in there. What I didnt enjoy was the freak man who didn't seem to let us have our own opinions and asked if art was really there or if it was just part of our imagination. I dislike people sometimes.
"Dance for me sweetheart while I strum my guitar. You sure look pretty tonight. I've just come off the road and I could use the company. Now that would suit me just fine. Now I've seen a lot of special things around this world. You can see them too, you can."
Random Thought of the Day: It seems that nothing good comes from staying up late. All I end up doing is getting very upset with myself.
And the Fortune Says: "Your mentality is alert, practical and analytical."
Little Known Fact About Me: I am very picky about my pillows.
I got a B on my art test. That makes me pretty happy. Now I just need to get working on my sketchbook. Its due in a week and a half and I have only done one assignment for it. We spend the whole class tonight in the gallery. It was an interesting time to say the least. I really enjoy going in there. What I didnt enjoy was the freak man who didn't seem to let us have our own opinions and asked if art was really there or if it was just part of our imagination. I dislike people sometimes.
"Dance for me sweetheart while I strum my guitar. You sure look pretty tonight. I've just come off the road and I could use the company. Now that would suit me just fine. Now I've seen a lot of special things around this world. You can see them too, you can."
Random Thought of the Day: It seems that nothing good comes from staying up late. All I end up doing is getting very upset with myself.
And the Fortune Says: "Your mentality is alert, practical and analytical."
Little Known Fact About Me: I am very picky about my pillows.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home