I'm so excited that they are starting to pick up the leaves around campus. I don't understand why it has taken them so long to do this. I swear that they used to mow the lawn every other day, so I don't see why it would be so hard to pick up the leaves. They have just been sitting there all wet and nasty for weeks upon weeks on end. I hate the way they smell when they are wet. I also hate the way the sound and feel when you walk on them. It literally makes me sick.(Along with some other odd things that make me sick.) I just hope they get them all picked up off the sidewalks and then I'll be satisfied.
So November has been declared by someone to be No Shave November. Meaning that starting sometime this week until November 30th you don't shave. I don't see why anyone would want to do this. Girls are allowed to shave their armpits though. I, as I'm sure you all assumed, will not be participating in this. I can hardly stand going one day without shaving. The quote on the flyer is "If the boys can do it, so can we!" Well, you can go ahead and not shave. I will continue to shave my legs and enjoy it thoroughly.
Random Thought of the Day: There is a lady bug lost somewhere in my room.
Quote of the Day: Josh "Okay, I'll see you in three mega bites."
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "Always begin with and end in mind."
Little Known Fact About Me: I used to have to sleep on my stomach but in the last few months it has changed to to where I can't fall asleep unless I'm sleeping on my back.
So November has been declared by someone to be No Shave November. Meaning that starting sometime this week until November 30th you don't shave. I don't see why anyone would want to do this. Girls are allowed to shave their armpits though. I, as I'm sure you all assumed, will not be participating in this. I can hardly stand going one day without shaving. The quote on the flyer is "If the boys can do it, so can we!" Well, you can go ahead and not shave. I will continue to shave my legs and enjoy it thoroughly.
Random Thought of the Day: There is a lady bug lost somewhere in my room.
Quote of the Day: Josh "Okay, I'll see you in three mega bites."
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "Always begin with and end in mind."
Little Known Fact About Me: I used to have to sleep on my stomach but in the last few months it has changed to to where I can't fall asleep unless I'm sleeping on my back.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home