I've been listening to the radio since about noon today and I have heard the same song three times so far today. It has definitely been a long time since I've just sat and listened to the radio. Honestly, I wouldn't have listened to it today if my computer wasn't having issues, but it happens. All I have done today was sit and listen to the radio. Its sort of pathetic. I've been pushing off my homework and studying all day, so now I'll have to spend my night with my Chem book. I suppose its for the best though. I wanna rock my test.
This weekened has turned out to be a bust. I did pretty much nothing last night and tonight is looking pretty much like that. I did enjoy the few hours I spent with Krista last night. I was lonely when you left!
So I received the BEST email. It was from my International Relations professor. He sent us our study guide for the final, which didn't make me happy. As I read through it though he said the final will NOT be cumulative! I can't even tell you how happy this makes me. This is the class that I am worried the most about and for some reason I was almost positive the final was comprehensive. So you can only imagine just how excited I was when I read that. I have my three toughest finals, International Relations, Chemistry, and Visual Perceptions, all on the Monday of finals week. Otherwise I have one on Tuesday, which I'm not even sure is a test, and one on Wednesday, which isnt a test. I am done pretty early in the week, but that Monday is going to be hell. The good news though that none of my tests are comprehensive. SO it makes it a little easier. It'll be tough but I'll do all that I can and hope for the best.
I'm frustrated with many things. Nothing goes the way its supposed to or the way I want it to.
Random Thought of the Day: Could it be any colder in my room? I can almost see my breath in here!
Quote of the Day: Krista "It smells like BO." Jen "Speedo?" Me "What does speedo smell like?"
Joel "Ass." Krista "Chlorine." Me " Assychlorine." (yes, i am a loser)
And the Fortune Cookie Says: " The eyes believe themselves, the ears believe other people."
Little Known Fact About Me: I ate at Taco Bell yesterday for only the second time in my life.
This weekened has turned out to be a bust. I did pretty much nothing last night and tonight is looking pretty much like that. I did enjoy the few hours I spent with Krista last night. I was lonely when you left!
So I received the BEST email. It was from my International Relations professor. He sent us our study guide for the final, which didn't make me happy. As I read through it though he said the final will NOT be cumulative! I can't even tell you how happy this makes me. This is the class that I am worried the most about and for some reason I was almost positive the final was comprehensive. So you can only imagine just how excited I was when I read that. I have my three toughest finals, International Relations, Chemistry, and Visual Perceptions, all on the Monday of finals week. Otherwise I have one on Tuesday, which I'm not even sure is a test, and one on Wednesday, which isnt a test. I am done pretty early in the week, but that Monday is going to be hell. The good news though that none of my tests are comprehensive. SO it makes it a little easier. It'll be tough but I'll do all that I can and hope for the best.
I'm frustrated with many things. Nothing goes the way its supposed to or the way I want it to.
Random Thought of the Day: Could it be any colder in my room? I can almost see my breath in here!
Quote of the Day: Krista "It smells like BO." Jen "Speedo?" Me "What does speedo smell like?"
Joel "Ass." Krista "Chlorine." Me " Assychlorine." (yes, i am a loser)
And the Fortune Cookie Says: " The eyes believe themselves, the ears believe other people."
Little Known Fact About Me: I ate at Taco Bell yesterday for only the second time in my life.

2 Comments:
Since when do you even like Taco Bell?
Well, its definitely not my favorite, but it was either go or sit here and do nothing. So I went.
Post a Comment
<< Home