I'm so hungry. I decided I would have an afternoon snack today, which I might add that I never do. So then when it was dinner time I definitely was not hungry. Krista told me she didn't want to hear complainging later, but I can't help myself. Chips and salsa con queso(thats salsa with cheese, for all of you non-spanish speakers) and milk and cookies just sounded so good! (okay, yes, it was actually two snacks) Now I'm sitting here staring at the cake that is sitting behind me and I'm DYING to eat a piece. The issue is, its way too late to be eating cake. Or anything for that matter. There just comes a point where you need to cut yourself off for the night. So now I'll just wait till morning to fill my need, but I will still just eat the usaul amount at breakfast and not compensate for tonight. Then lunch will roll around and I'll eat everything insight. Its just an endless cycle. I suppose the moral of the story is don't snack and all will be merry.
So I rode the Panther Shuddle for the first time on Monday. I had never been on it before and it had just pulled up as we were leaving the Piazza. So Krista, Steph, and I decided to hop on. It just takes you around to the different apartments complexes around campus then to different spots on campus. It was a fun ride. I'll admit it that I made Krista get on first cause I was nervous. Someday I'll get over my stupid fears. Anyways, it was an adventure.
After my excursion to Des Moines yesterday I am still very tired. A spur of the moment decision led me to Des Moines and in the arms of my man, to his surprise, of course. It was a very enjoyable afternoon. I was pooping myself the whole way there in hopes that I would make it there before he left for class. Luckily I did. Have no fears, I still made him go to his class. I love surprises. I just can't decide if receiving the surprise is better then doing the surprising. I just loved that I actually had the opportunity to be the surpriser and I LOVED the look on the face of my surprisee. Thanks to all that contributed to this, mostly to Steph for driving me!
Damn that Travel Zoo ad!
I can't decide if I should do my laundry today or just wait and take it home.
Random Thought of the Day: I hurt everywhere!
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "Your plans are going to succeed."
Little Known Fact About Me: I eat a salad at every meal. (Minus breakfast of course)
So I rode the Panther Shuddle for the first time on Monday. I had never been on it before and it had just pulled up as we were leaving the Piazza. So Krista, Steph, and I decided to hop on. It just takes you around to the different apartments complexes around campus then to different spots on campus. It was a fun ride. I'll admit it that I made Krista get on first cause I was nervous. Someday I'll get over my stupid fears. Anyways, it was an adventure.
After my excursion to Des Moines yesterday I am still very tired. A spur of the moment decision led me to Des Moines and in the arms of my man, to his surprise, of course. It was a very enjoyable afternoon. I was pooping myself the whole way there in hopes that I would make it there before he left for class. Luckily I did. Have no fears, I still made him go to his class. I love surprises. I just can't decide if receiving the surprise is better then doing the surprising. I just loved that I actually had the opportunity to be the surpriser and I LOVED the look on the face of my surprisee. Thanks to all that contributed to this, mostly to Steph for driving me!
Damn that Travel Zoo ad!
I can't decide if I should do my laundry today or just wait and take it home.
Random Thought of the Day: I hurt everywhere!
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "Your plans are going to succeed."
Little Known Fact About Me: I eat a salad at every meal. (Minus breakfast of course)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home