Yes, today is my birthday. I can't believe that I'm 20. Does this mean that I have to grow up now and act more like an adult? Cause I'm really not ready for that. I have had a fantastic day though. I am usually very disappointed by my birthday, but this year was completely different. I think it was because I wasn't really looking forward to it. I wasn't building myself up for something that wasn't going to happen. My parents and my sister Mary came up yesterday and took Josh and I out to eat at Famous Dave's. It was fantastic. I ate everything on my plate except one fry. (didn't want to seem like too much of a pig) Then we went shopping for my present and I got a sweater. I still get a little something more, I just couldn't really find anything then. Joshiepoo's present is on its way and I'm SO excited for it!! Mary bought me a coloring book and some crayons so I won't feel too old. Jen and Joel got me flowers and a big balloon. Krista got a little stuffed animanl stingray which is so freakin soft and adorable! Steph got me a pair of socks that say "I (heart) Josh" all over them. They are amazing! Someone else likes them too. Erin gave me a shirt. A pink one! Ashley sent me a cute card and a gift card to my favorite store ever, Express! My parents also brought me up a huge cake which I will be eating for weeks. And I got many, many phone calls and IMs from all the wonderful people out there! You all made it such an awesome day and I'm so happy right now!!
I had such a fantastic weekend with Josh. We did a lot of laying around and I enjoyed every minute of it. It is true that we watched some pretty bad movies, but who's choice was that? Its cool though. I still enjoyed it and secretly I know you did too.
Its so freakin hot in my room tonight. Something is seriously wrong with our heater. I was cold earlier so I shut the window, but I'm paying for it now. I have the door open now, which, to be honest, I am really not enjoying. I feel too exposed to the outside world. I like being a hermit. That way I can be the loser that I am without fear of judgement from others.
So I grab my bag of bagels this morning for my usual breakfast and the whole bag was completely moldy. Luckily I still had a half of one left from another bag so I just ate that. I wandered over to the market tonight after class and picked up myself a box of Honey Nut CHeerios and a half gallon of skim milk. Its not the same as my bagels, but I'm sure it'll do.
Happy Birthday Ann!
Random Thought of the Day: I just vacuumed my room and it looks AMAZING in here. My mom will be so proud of me.
Quotes of the day: Steph "So, who gets to spank you twenty times?"
Me: "Why the hell is font so big?" Mary: "Big font=big butt."
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "You are always welcome in any gathering."
Little Known Fact About Me: When I can't sleep I switch the end of the bed that I'm sleeping at.
I had such a fantastic weekend with Josh. We did a lot of laying around and I enjoyed every minute of it. It is true that we watched some pretty bad movies, but who's choice was that? Its cool though. I still enjoyed it and secretly I know you did too.
Its so freakin hot in my room tonight. Something is seriously wrong with our heater. I was cold earlier so I shut the window, but I'm paying for it now. I have the door open now, which, to be honest, I am really not enjoying. I feel too exposed to the outside world. I like being a hermit. That way I can be the loser that I am without fear of judgement from others.
So I grab my bag of bagels this morning for my usual breakfast and the whole bag was completely moldy. Luckily I still had a half of one left from another bag so I just ate that. I wandered over to the market tonight after class and picked up myself a box of Honey Nut CHeerios and a half gallon of skim milk. Its not the same as my bagels, but I'm sure it'll do.
Happy Birthday Ann!
Random Thought of the Day: I just vacuumed my room and it looks AMAZING in here. My mom will be so proud of me.
Quotes of the day: Steph "So, who gets to spank you twenty times?"
Me: "Why the hell is font so big?" Mary: "Big font=big butt."
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "You are always welcome in any gathering."
Little Known Fact About Me: When I can't sleep I switch the end of the bed that I'm sleeping at.

1 Comments:
happy birthday you sexy biatch
Post a Comment
<< Home