Thursday, November 18, 2004

What do you think of the new look? I am thoroughly enjoying it. I was getting sick of looking at the ugly orange backgroud and thought it was definitely time for a change.

I finished my sketchbook! Well, not completely. I still have all of the papers to write for it, but I did finish all of the art aspect of it. It made me realize just how horrible I am at drawing people. They aren't a pretty sight. They all look kinda scary and I think the main reason is because none of them have a nose. I can't draw one for the life of me, so I just left them out. I mean it makes sense to me. Honestly though, you can't really grade art. I think you can grade on effort and it is clear that I put of time into it, so I hope I'm good. For one of the entries we had to make a poster of an issue or idea we feel strongly about. Mine is "Brake for Animals". I couldn't think of anything else and I think its a good one. I highly doubt anyone else will have the same thing.

Can you believe that the dyer actually dried my clothes this time?!

This is a bad update, I know. At least I tired.

Random Thought of the Day:

And the Fortune Cookie Says: "You will always have good luck in your personal affairs."

Little Known Fact About Me: I always wear a tank top under my shirts.

3 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

Nice design, cutie.

1:46 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

Wow, I didn't even realize I didn't write one in. I guess I didn't have any yesterday.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

Haha, sorry Mary! I actually didn't make my profile though. I'm sure you can guess who did though.

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home