Monday, November 22, 2004

Its been a long weekend and a long day, but I'm VERY happy to say that its over. After studying for countless hours for my Chemistry test, it turned out to be all of our past quizzed combined. With the exception of a few questions of course. The questions were exactly the same as they were on the quizzes. It took me twenty minutes to take a 75 question test. If I didn't rock this test then I'm gonna freak. I'm almost positive I did though. I just wish I wouldn't have spent my whole weekend studying for it.

I am also happy to say that I am finally finished with my sketchbook. For one of the papers I needed to put an artistic quote in it or something. I definitely forgot to do that. I'm hoping that the two extra credit papers I wrote will help that.

I'm ready for a break. I'm getting really sick of school and I'm just tired of being frustrated with it all the time. Luckily tomorrow I don't really have anything to do. I have to go to Spanish, but thats nothing. I wouldn't even have to go if I wouldn't have forgotten to turn in my paper on Thursday.Then I have to come back and register then Erin and I are heading for home. I can't wait to pet Cleo. I am not looking forward to Thanksgiving dinner though. I'm just not a big fan of that kind of food. Definitely not the turkey. I'm sure I'll find something to eat though.

I register for classes tomorrow. Hopefully everything works out the way I want it to. I'll let ya know how it all turns out.

My thoughts are with Ann who had to have an emergency root canal this morning. Her new nickname is now Chippy due to how puffy her chicks are. Or so I'm told.

Random Thought of the Day: I need more clothes. Luckily Christmas is coming up.

Quote of the Day: Erin "I can't have Cosmo cause my mom won't let me...but I can have CosmoGirl!"

And the Fortune Cookie Says: "Seek elegance rather than luxury, refinement instead of fashion."

Little Known Fact About Me: I have a scar above my left knee from falling off my bike when I was little.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home