It's actually a lot later than what it says, but I thought I would give a very quick update, just for you of course. Today I probably failed my chemistry quiz, saw an old lady naked, and lost at monopoly. So all in all a weird day. You'll get a longer update tomorrow. I promise. Good night and sweet dreams.
Friday, December 03, 2004
About Me

- Name: Jean
- Location: Marion, Iowa, United States
My name is Jean Fleming. I'm a college student and enjoy watching the Golden Girls. Oh, and also the Nanny. I spend two hours getting ready for class. My boyfriend Josh is cute and doesn't spend that much time getting ready for class.
Previous Posts
- I'm so tired of the fire alarms going off. Its gon...
- LET THERE BE LIGHT! When I got back from break I r...
- I'm too tired to write anything tonight. I'll upda...
- So I think that I found myself a home for next yea...
- Thanksgiving break was fantastic. Though it was as...
- Its been a long weekend and a long day, but I'm VE...
- I've been listening to the radio since about noon ...
- What do you think of the new look? I am thoroughly...
- I'm so hungry. I decided I would have an afternoon...
- Yes, today is my birthday. I can't believe that I'...

3 Comments:
huh, where does one go to even see an old naked lady, are you a peeping tom now?
No, I am not a peeping tom. I went to the Wit and at the very end the main character completely stipped.
yeah, ok maybe, but you liked it :)
-mur mury beth-
Post a Comment
<< Home