LET THERE BE LIGHT! When I got back from break I realized that the lightbulb in my lamp had burnt out. You wouldn't believe how dark it is under my bed even during the day. The worst part was that I kept forgetting it was burnt out so I repeating tried to turn it on. But thanks to Krista for going out and buying me lightbulbs, I no longer have to sit in the dark.
So normally I enjoy getting mail, but the letter I got yesterday did not make me happy. I definitely got in trouble for something that wasn't my fault. I talked to the hall coordinator and explained the situation to him. He said he would think about it and back to me today about it. But have I heard back from him? Of course not. I guess I'll just have to go back and talk to him tomorrow and see what he says. I am going to be VERY UPSET if he doesn't take care of this.
I finished watching all of Season One of The Golden Girls yesterday. I don't know what to do with my time now. I was just so excited to watch them I guess that I couldn't stop. I can't wait till the next season comes out. Its kinda sad that I watched them so fast. I guess I don't really have much of a life. Oh well though, I enjoyed every minute of watching my Golden Girls.
Random Thought of the Day: I was called a hermit today not once, but TWICE.
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "The trouble with resisting temptation is that it may never come again."
Little Known Fact About Me: The littlest noises will keep me awake.
So normally I enjoy getting mail, but the letter I got yesterday did not make me happy. I definitely got in trouble for something that wasn't my fault. I talked to the hall coordinator and explained the situation to him. He said he would think about it and back to me today about it. But have I heard back from him? Of course not. I guess I'll just have to go back and talk to him tomorrow and see what he says. I am going to be VERY UPSET if he doesn't take care of this.
I finished watching all of Season One of The Golden Girls yesterday. I don't know what to do with my time now. I was just so excited to watch them I guess that I couldn't stop. I can't wait till the next season comes out. Its kinda sad that I watched them so fast. I guess I don't really have much of a life. Oh well though, I enjoyed every minute of watching my Golden Girls.
Random Thought of the Day: I was called a hermit today not once, but TWICE.
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "The trouble with resisting temptation is that it may never come again."
Little Known Fact About Me: The littlest noises will keep me awake.

1 Comments:
YOU CANT DO THAT!!!!!!! You have to tell us what you "got in trouble for" that wasnt your fault!!!
Your eskimo friend at ISU
Post a Comment
<< Home