Monday, November 29, 2004

So I think that I found myself a home for next year. Its a fabulous apartment that's only a block away from campus. Which is awesome for me since I don't have a car. Its slightly on the expensive side but it is a brand new apartment this year and its huge. I would be living with four other girls. It sounds a little scary, but I'm used to living in a house full of chicas. At least I'll have a room to myself so that way I can always hide if I need to. I just need to wait and see what my parents have to say about, since they will be the ones who are paying for it...I think. I'm so excited to get out of the dorms. It was fine for two years. I'm just really getting sick of it. I can't stand how loud people are and how dirty these girls are. The bathroom is what grosses me out the most. I just can't stand it anymore. We'll see how it all goes.

So I brought my huge, black, puffy winter coat back. I'm determined not to wear it though until after christmas break. After today though, I'm not so sure that is going to happen. It was so cold today! I did get to wear my new mittens though. So that's kind of exciting. I would rather not have to wear them though. I can't take cold weather.

I just got some bad news and I'm very upset about it. I was told that I can't start work until after christmas. What am I going to do? I was planning on starting work like the day after I got back. I need money. Now I can only work for two weeks as opposed to the three and a half I was planning on. I just hope that I can still work there this summer. Otherwise I have no idea what I'm going to do. I'll just have to email my manager to see if I can work more. I really, really hope that I can.

Is it pathetic that I turn off my Golden Girls dvds so I can watch it on tv?

Random Though of the Day: U kive tiy

Quote of the Day: The guest speaker in IR "Uncle Joe Stalin used to be our buddy but he really was an atheist, Commi, bastard."

And the Fortune Cookie Says: " Luck is coming your way."

Little Known Fact About Me: I love fruity candy more than I like chocolate candy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First and foremost I would like to say I had to wait almost TEN MINUTES to post this comment. Correction Juani....you will be running to your office to hide if need be...you couldn't possibly run to your garage b'c you won't have one! ;) Ok...I'll stop being mean! Turning off one Golden Girls to watch another is totally acceptable...if its an episode that is not on the DVD...you have to strategize! Luv Ya! -MUURRY BEEETHH-

5:21 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

Its not certain I'll be living in the office and what are you talking running to the garage? The apartment has an underground garage. And yes, it was a different episode than what was on the DVD. You're missing out Mary! They are so good. But you can watch mine over break! If you're nice to me.

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can watch my own since you will be buying it for me! :) But I will preview yours before navidad!

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home