Thursday, December 02, 2004

I'm so tired of the fire alarms going off. Its gone off four times in the past three days. And half the time I've been in the shower! Tuesday morning and this morning it went off at 8. Tuesday I dried off as fast as I could and put my pjs back on and went outside and froze my ass off. Then it went off that night. Then again this morning it went off while I was in the shower. I took my time though I didn't have to go outside. This afternoon when it went off I just didn't go outside. I'm getting really annoyed with it.

What I got in trouble for was having alcohol. It wasn't my alcohol so after meeting with my hall coordinator a few times I finally got out of it. I kinda figured I would. I just really didn't want to have to pay $30 to take an alcohol class. I'm just happy that its all cleared up now.

I watched Pete's Dragon tonight. Which is one of my favorite movies! It makes me want to have a dragon. A nice dragon though. One like Elliott. He's so cute.

There was more I could write but I'm gettin tired. So to bed I go.

Random Thought of the Day: My contacts are bothering the crap out of me.

Little Known Fact About Me: I used to not like to wear jeans just because of its name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home