I know I promised to update a few days ago and I didn't. Sorry...
If you haven't noticed I added a new link to Krista's blog. Feel free to check it out. Oh, and don't worry about Saturday night Krista. That's what friends are for. And if I'm not mistaken, I think the night of that picture you have posted for today was much like Saturday night.
I really need to start studying for finals but I don't want to. Thats all that I will be doing this weekend. I only have three finals and they are all on Monday. I do get to go home on Tuesday though, so that's sort of exciting. I'm not really sure what I'm gonna be doing at home. I'll probably just sleep all day and be a bum. The rumor is that I can't start working until after Christmas, which sucks for me since I will only be able to work for like two weeks. I wish I had that extra week off like everyelse does. Oh well I guess. I'm sure I'll survive.
So I guess I say "I don't know" quite often. I don't even realize that I do it. We were in small groups today and I was discussing something and I guess I said it a few times. When I finished talking Steph looks at me and goes "But you do know, Jean." Then she told me I said it a couple of times when I was discussing it with the class.(I know! I was actually talking in class!) I need to start working on not saying that so much. I need to be more sure of myself.
Thanks for the card, baby! It definitely made my day! I love to be the one you love!
Random Thought of the Day: Febreze is not a substitute for washing your clothes.
Quote of the Day: Krista "I couldn't tell if he was flirting with me or if he was gay!"
and Steph "I couldn't give up Wendy's chicken nuggets, but those are almost orgasmic."
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "The current year will bring you much happiness."
Little Known Fact About Me: I've been to the top of a lighthouse.
If you haven't noticed I added a new link to Krista's blog. Feel free to check it out. Oh, and don't worry about Saturday night Krista. That's what friends are for. And if I'm not mistaken, I think the night of that picture you have posted for today was much like Saturday night.
I really need to start studying for finals but I don't want to. Thats all that I will be doing this weekend. I only have three finals and they are all on Monday. I do get to go home on Tuesday though, so that's sort of exciting. I'm not really sure what I'm gonna be doing at home. I'll probably just sleep all day and be a bum. The rumor is that I can't start working until after Christmas, which sucks for me since I will only be able to work for like two weeks. I wish I had that extra week off like everyelse does. Oh well I guess. I'm sure I'll survive.
So I guess I say "I don't know" quite often. I don't even realize that I do it. We were in small groups today and I was discussing something and I guess I said it a few times. When I finished talking Steph looks at me and goes "But you do know, Jean." Then she told me I said it a couple of times when I was discussing it with the class.(I know! I was actually talking in class!) I need to start working on not saying that so much. I need to be more sure of myself.
Thanks for the card, baby! It definitely made my day! I love to be the one you love!
Random Thought of the Day: Febreze is not a substitute for washing your clothes.
Quote of the Day: Krista "I couldn't tell if he was flirting with me or if he was gay!"
and Steph "I couldn't give up Wendy's chicken nuggets, but those are almost orgasmic."
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "The current year will bring you much happiness."
Little Known Fact About Me: I've been to the top of a lighthouse.

3 Comments:
I tried to febreze the jeans I wore out Saturday night but it definitely did not work. They still REEK. It did work on my coat, however.
My baby got it right. No, not you Ashley.
I don't think you say "I don't know" that often....but, I don't know. It's funny b'c I actually think you say "right" to often :)
Can you guess the anonymous poster......
I'll give you a hint...but just a small one...are you ready..
I like to wear bright aqua green sweatshirts with horses on them
Post a Comment
<< Home