Saturday, December 18, 2004

So far I have gotten two of my grades. My spanish professor mailed me my last translation and my inclass translation with my grade. I got a B in that. I was hoping for at least a B+, but I didn't do so well on the last few of my translation. Then my International Relations professor emailed us our grade from the final and the class. I got a B- in that class. I was very happy with that though. Out of all the tests I took in that class, I did the best on the final. I just don't like that all I ever get is B's. I know they aren't bad, but it just seems like I'm not quiet good enough. I just need to try a little harder I guess. We'll see how I do in the rest of classes. Though I am expecting B's in them too.

Well, tomorrow we celebrate Christmas numero uno. Its for my mom's side of the family. It should be a good time. There are massive amounts of people on my mom's side of the family, so the house will definitely be cramped. I'm sure we'll make it work though. We always do. Its kinda sad though cause once we are out of high school we don't get presents anymore. The only think to really look forward to is the food. I miss my grandma's cookin, but this comes in a close second. I'm gonna stuff myself with all of the fantastic desserts. Jealous? I bet you are.

The plan for tonight is Zio Johno's with the fam and Josh. Then it is off to the Rough Riders game with Josh, Mary, and Dan. Then followed by a night of Golden Girls watching. Josh isn't aware of this one yet, but I'm sure he'll be excited. It should be a good time. I haven't been to a Rough Riders game in a long time. I hope its all that I'm expecting it to be.

So Mary lied to me. She said that there was gonna be present for me under the tree from her last night. But did that happen? No it did not. I hope the reason that there aren't any under there is that they are so big the won't fit. Though tha wouldn't happen if we had a tree like this.

I thought this past week went by so fast. I wonder how the rest of break will be?

Random Thought of the Day: My jeans are massive on me. I need to start wearing a belt. I guess that means I have to buy one first.

Little Known Fact About Me: I don't like cherries.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could try to defend myself.....but I just can't ....you're right. I am a lier. And it is not b'c it won't fit under the tree.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home