Finals are completed and I am back and relaxing at home. I'm excited to have a break from school for awhile. I won't get to relax for too long though. I start work on Monday. I got another email from my boss and it turns out that jeans week isnt until the week after christmas. I suppose I can handle that.
Good news! The lease to my apartment next year will be signed tomorrow! I can't even begin to explain how excited I am to move out. I am so incredibly sick of living in the dorms. I didn't mind it so much last year, but this year is completely different. I'm just excited to have my own room and to get away from those freakishly loud and annoying girls. I'm also excited to get all of my bedroom furniture. I get all brand new stuff! I'll have my own room again! Feel free to buy me a house warming gift. I plan on my bedroom colors to be blue and yellow. Its going to be fantastic.
My mom just lit some candles so I am now sitting in my living room by candle light and by light of our Christmas tree. Its sort of peaceful. I enjoy it. I am finally in the Christmas mood. It was sort of difficult to when I am at school.
I have to take Ann tomorrow at 8:30 in the morning to finish up her root canal.
Not much else to report on. I'm just ecstatic to be finished with school and I'm tired as shit.
Random Thought of the Day: I really miss Josh.
Quote of the Day: Me "Aren't you jealous?!"
Ashley "Not at all! I LOVE finals. Who cares about the bars, the library is where its at!"
And the Fortune Cookie Says: No fortune. I forgot them all at school.
Little Known Fact About Me: I normally only wear eye makeup.
Good news! The lease to my apartment next year will be signed tomorrow! I can't even begin to explain how excited I am to move out. I am so incredibly sick of living in the dorms. I didn't mind it so much last year, but this year is completely different. I'm just excited to have my own room and to get away from those freakishly loud and annoying girls. I'm also excited to get all of my bedroom furniture. I get all brand new stuff! I'll have my own room again! Feel free to buy me a house warming gift. I plan on my bedroom colors to be blue and yellow. Its going to be fantastic.
My mom just lit some candles so I am now sitting in my living room by candle light and by light of our Christmas tree. Its sort of peaceful. I enjoy it. I am finally in the Christmas mood. It was sort of difficult to when I am at school.
I have to take Ann tomorrow at 8:30 in the morning to finish up her root canal.
Not much else to report on. I'm just ecstatic to be finished with school and I'm tired as shit.
Random Thought of the Day: I really miss Josh.
Quote of the Day: Me "Aren't you jealous?!"
Ashley "Not at all! I LOVE finals. Who cares about the bars, the library is where its at!"
And the Fortune Cookie Says: No fortune. I forgot them all at school.
Little Known Fact About Me: I normally only wear eye makeup.

2 Comments:
I totally thought you were talkin in third person about jeans week, but i get it now. I can send you soem fortunes if you want, i have some somewhere...you let me know. :)
-Steph
Hahaha, best comment ever.
Post a Comment
<< Home