I am finally finished with classes for the semester! I don't even think that you understand how excited I am about it. I did have a little tear moment at the end of Internations Relations.I think that was the class I enjoyed the most and I really liked my professor. (He is quote of the day today.) He is such a nerd, but a good nerd. He was even going off today about how he was a nerd. I am SO excited that College Reading and Writing is over! I was just getting so sick of that class. Now I just have to study all weekend for finals. I already have a study break tomorrow for lunch at The Olive Garden with Jen and her roommate Sam. So that'll be a good time and posiblemente to Barnes and Nobles and Bed Bath and Beyond with Krista tonight. We'll see about that one. Soon it will all be over!
So I emailed my work and good new! I DO get to work before Christmas. I start the 20th and what makes it even more exciting is that it is jeans week. I was also informed that Ashley and I will be sharing a cubicle. Not only that, they moved us to a new one! I'm a little nervous about this. We used to always work way in the back by the copy machine and the fax machine sort of in the outskirts. Now we are one row over. I feel that I might be too exposed. I'm sure I'll make it though. This justs means that I'm just that much closer to the food table. They always try to fatten me up there. I think they moved me closer for just that reason. It'll be a fun filled break of doing terminations. All you agents out there better beware!
Thanks to Joshipoo for talking me through my like breakdown last night. I'm such a freak sometimes and yet you still put up with me. You're amazing. Surpringly, for only getting like 5 hours of sleep last night, I am very awake today.
Random Thought of the Day: I think when we have to balance things in our garbage so it wont overflow, it means that we need to take it out.
Quote of the Day: Professor Hall "You always see those business guys in the airports with the really nice suits, unlike me with my JC Penny dress shirt."
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "You have an ability to sense and know higher truth."
Little Known Fact About Me: I hate writing capital R's and K's.
So I emailed my work and good new! I DO get to work before Christmas. I start the 20th and what makes it even more exciting is that it is jeans week. I was also informed that Ashley and I will be sharing a cubicle. Not only that, they moved us to a new one! I'm a little nervous about this. We used to always work way in the back by the copy machine and the fax machine sort of in the outskirts. Now we are one row over. I feel that I might be too exposed. I'm sure I'll make it though. This justs means that I'm just that much closer to the food table. They always try to fatten me up there. I think they moved me closer for just that reason. It'll be a fun filled break of doing terminations. All you agents out there better beware!
Thanks to Joshipoo for talking me through my like breakdown last night. I'm such a freak sometimes and yet you still put up with me. You're amazing. Surpringly, for only getting like 5 hours of sleep last night, I am very awake today.
Random Thought of the Day: I think when we have to balance things in our garbage so it wont overflow, it means that we need to take it out.
Quote of the Day: Professor Hall "You always see those business guys in the airports with the really nice suits, unlike me with my JC Penny dress shirt."
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "You have an ability to sense and know higher truth."
Little Known Fact About Me: I hate writing capital R's and K's.

1 Comments:
I like writing your name. I just have issues with the K.
Post a Comment
<< Home