Finals are nearing I almost don't care anymore. I've spend so much time an energy studying that I am just getting sick of it. I almost feel that I can't learn anymore. Though I have much more to know, I just want to stop. Maybe it is just the fact that it is late and I have been studying for the past like 6 hours that I am talking such nonsense. Tomorrow is my review of everything. I have to cram in the last bit of info for International Relations, Chemistry, and Visual Perceptions. Do you have that I can get it all done?
I am actually going to church tomorrow. Joel said he would come with me. Which I enjoy. I like going with other people sometimes. Plus this makes me even more. I am making him go in the morning though. I figure if we wait and go at night that we will be studying and we just skip. I haven't been to church in there morning here for a very long. We'll see how it goes. I haven't even been to church here in a long time. I think its about time I go. I miss it and Ann making me feel guilty for not going and my dream where the Maurer's made me go to church might have something to do with it. That was a very odd dream. Anyway, I've gotten a bit off subject. Hopefully church is all that I remember it as.
I have become massively obsessed with the new Green Day song "Boulavard of Broken Dreams". I highly recommend that you all download it or somehow listen to it. I am pretty sure you will all enjoy it. I am in desperate need of this CD too, by the way. If anyone feels the random need to buy me something, I would highly enjoy this.
Speaking of music, Charlie has gotten Erin into listening to Country Music. Which is fine I suppose, its just not my kind of tunes. Do I do what the songs tells me to do? Save a horse and ride a cowboy. I don't think I will. Cowboys aren't really my type, at all. Also, how can cowboys "bling bling"? Unless it is with their belt buckles, I guess. Oh, those crazy cowboys.
Erin and I have declared tomorrow a cleaning day. Though I'm not sure how clean we are gonna get this place. What we really need to do is vacuum. The problem is that all of the vacuums on this floor is broken. I will use my little vacuum I have, though I don't feel it will do what we need it to. We will make do.
Random Thought of the Day: Do guys really think that when girls get into a cat fight that there is a chance they might kiss?
Quote of the Day: Sam "Oh I'm sorry. Well, I'm glad you didn't die."
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "Friends long absent are coming back to you."
Little Known Fact About Me: I have to sit on the inside of a booth cause otherwise I feel to exposed.
I am actually going to church tomorrow. Joel said he would come with me. Which I enjoy. I like going with other people sometimes. Plus this makes me even more. I am making him go in the morning though. I figure if we wait and go at night that we will be studying and we just skip. I haven't been to church in there morning here for a very long. We'll see how it goes. I haven't even been to church here in a long time. I think its about time I go. I miss it and Ann making me feel guilty for not going and my dream where the Maurer's made me go to church might have something to do with it. That was a very odd dream. Anyway, I've gotten a bit off subject. Hopefully church is all that I remember it as.
I have become massively obsessed with the new Green Day song "Boulavard of Broken Dreams". I highly recommend that you all download it or somehow listen to it. I am pretty sure you will all enjoy it. I am in desperate need of this CD too, by the way. If anyone feels the random need to buy me something, I would highly enjoy this.
Speaking of music, Charlie has gotten Erin into listening to Country Music. Which is fine I suppose, its just not my kind of tunes. Do I do what the songs tells me to do? Save a horse and ride a cowboy. I don't think I will. Cowboys aren't really my type, at all. Also, how can cowboys "bling bling"? Unless it is with their belt buckles, I guess. Oh, those crazy cowboys.
Erin and I have declared tomorrow a cleaning day. Though I'm not sure how clean we are gonna get this place. What we really need to do is vacuum. The problem is that all of the vacuums on this floor is broken. I will use my little vacuum I have, though I don't feel it will do what we need it to. We will make do.
Random Thought of the Day: Do guys really think that when girls get into a cat fight that there is a chance they might kiss?
Quote of the Day: Sam "Oh I'm sorry. Well, I'm glad you didn't die."
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "Friends long absent are coming back to you."
Little Known Fact About Me: I have to sit on the inside of a booth cause otherwise I feel to exposed.

5 Comments:
Wow! It must have been some crazy talk b'c you weren't speakin nothing like English!
wha..
Mary, were you drunk when you wrote that?
Haha, yes, I was VERY tired when I wrote this. My apologies, but hopefully you understand what I'm trying to say.
No...I was not drunk...just also very tired. I was trying to make fun of you as AJ pointed out, for not making much sense. After I had read what I posted however I realized I had also been tired and not made much sense. I took my embarrassment and went to bed.
Post a Comment
<< Home