I'm finally getting into the Christmas spirit. I'm so excited right now for it but I still have a week to go. Will I be able to last that long? Well, I kinda have to. I love to wrap presents. I've wrapped many today and I still have to few left to. Thank God, cause that wouldn't be fun to do it all at once. You have to space all of it out. One thing that gets me though is that even Josh has a present under our tree, yet there aren't any to be found for me. This is just not right. People need to get on the ball with things and get some of mine under there. I'm feeling a little left out.
I went grocery shopping with my mom today for the first time in YEARS. You used to not like taking us when were younger cause she would always end up buying way more than what she had intended. As I am sure it with with all kids when they go shopping with their parents. Don't worry though, I wasn't like that today. The only thing I picked out was some juice. I believe it was Apple Strawberry Banana. We'll see how it is. The thing that amazed was the meat counter. More just the people buying the meat. I saw not one, but two guys take the meat from the meatman (or whatever you call him) and throw and flip it in the air. Then one of them held it like football and ran away with it. Its weird how serious people are when they are buying meat. I understand that they want a good piece, but its weird.
So Tuesday Teresa noticed that one of out outlets in our kitchen was melted. So my mom told Ann to just watch it throughout the day. Well we were on our way home from Cedar Falls and Ann calls and says that the outlet is really hot and the wall is sticky. Then she freaked out "its sparking! Its sparking!" My mom hears her and freaks out "call the fire department! Call the fire department!" So they come and couldnt' figure out why it was doing that. So they took out the fuse which is to our TV room. The outlet is presently burnt to a crisp and just hanging out of the wall, which is also slightly burnt.My parents have a feeling it was because of this heater thing they bought for in that room. Why one of the outlets in the kitchen freaked, I have no idea. So we arent supposed to use anything in that room until the electrician comes on Friday. Well, my dad got sick of just having the one tv in the basement to watch, so he took an extension cord and ran it from in the kitchen to the tv room so he could watch tv. Oh the crazy happenings at the Fleming house.
Random Thought of the Day: Cleo is nuts and I love her to death.
Little Known Fact About Me: I don't like turkey from off the bone, but turkey is the only kind of deli meat I will eat.
I went grocery shopping with my mom today for the first time in YEARS. You used to not like taking us when were younger cause she would always end up buying way more than what she had intended. As I am sure it with with all kids when they go shopping with their parents. Don't worry though, I wasn't like that today. The only thing I picked out was some juice. I believe it was Apple Strawberry Banana. We'll see how it is. The thing that amazed was the meat counter. More just the people buying the meat. I saw not one, but two guys take the meat from the meatman (or whatever you call him) and throw and flip it in the air. Then one of them held it like football and ran away with it. Its weird how serious people are when they are buying meat. I understand that they want a good piece, but its weird.
So Tuesday Teresa noticed that one of out outlets in our kitchen was melted. So my mom told Ann to just watch it throughout the day. Well we were on our way home from Cedar Falls and Ann calls and says that the outlet is really hot and the wall is sticky. Then she freaked out "its sparking! Its sparking!" My mom hears her and freaks out "call the fire department! Call the fire department!" So they come and couldnt' figure out why it was doing that. So they took out the fuse which is to our TV room. The outlet is presently burnt to a crisp and just hanging out of the wall, which is also slightly burnt.My parents have a feeling it was because of this heater thing they bought for in that room. Why one of the outlets in the kitchen freaked, I have no idea. So we arent supposed to use anything in that room until the electrician comes on Friday. Well, my dad got sick of just having the one tv in the basement to watch, so he took an extension cord and ran it from in the kitchen to the tv room so he could watch tv. Oh the crazy happenings at the Fleming house.
Random Thought of the Day: Cleo is nuts and I love her to death.
Little Known Fact About Me: I don't like turkey from off the bone, but turkey is the only kind of deli meat I will eat.

1 Comments:
I have a present for you Juani and it will be under the tree tomorrow night!
Post a Comment
<< Home