I know I don't write much in here. I'm sure you are all suprised to even see this update. But I think its time for an update.
It was a fabulous Christmas. I enjoyed not knowing what I was getting. I did end up getting an MP3 player. I'm in love with it. I listened to it all day at work today. I also got an AE fleece zip-up jacket, Heavenly perfume, the new Green Day CD, a web cam, and a pair of earrings from Josh.I also got THE PIG from Josh!! (If you know anything about this pig you will understand why I am so excited about it.) I also got an iron, an umbrella, a calander, a Victoria's Secret gift card, and electronic translator thing, Pete's Dragon, Love Actually, socks, workout shorts, and I wont $4 on my lottery tickets! So all in all it was great.
Yesterday Josh and I went ice skating and to dinner at Granite City for our sixth month anniversary. I hadn't been ice skating in many years and I was surprised at lack of skill at it. It was Josh's first time ice skating and he was definitely doing better than I did. The second I could feel myself being off balance I would freak. Thankfully I had Josh there to hold me up. Granite City was also delicious. I had an amazing day with the most amazing guy ever.
Other than that I haven't really been doing much but work. Which is also going well. I wish I could sleep in more, but it happens. At least now it wont be so hard for me to get up for classes when its time to go back. I suppose all the money I'm making is good too. I'm just hoping it'll pay for my books and leave a little to spare.
Random Thought of the Day: I need a new phone. Now.
Little Known Fact About Me: I only like the juice in salsa.
It was a fabulous Christmas. I enjoyed not knowing what I was getting. I did end up getting an MP3 player. I'm in love with it. I listened to it all day at work today. I also got an AE fleece zip-up jacket, Heavenly perfume, the new Green Day CD, a web cam, and a pair of earrings from Josh.I also got THE PIG from Josh!! (If you know anything about this pig you will understand why I am so excited about it.) I also got an iron, an umbrella, a calander, a Victoria's Secret gift card, and electronic translator thing, Pete's Dragon, Love Actually, socks, workout shorts, and I wont $4 on my lottery tickets! So all in all it was great.
Yesterday Josh and I went ice skating and to dinner at Granite City for our sixth month anniversary. I hadn't been ice skating in many years and I was surprised at lack of skill at it. It was Josh's first time ice skating and he was definitely doing better than I did. The second I could feel myself being off balance I would freak. Thankfully I had Josh there to hold me up. Granite City was also delicious. I had an amazing day with the most amazing guy ever.
Other than that I haven't really been doing much but work. Which is also going well. I wish I could sleep in more, but it happens. At least now it wont be so hard for me to get up for classes when its time to go back. I suppose all the money I'm making is good too. I'm just hoping it'll pay for my books and leave a little to spare.
Random Thought of the Day: I need a new phone. Now.
Little Known Fact About Me: I only like the juice in salsa.

1 Comments:
I can't see why only the juice. The salsa is the veggies!
Post a Comment
<< Home