Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Its crazy how quickly I forget just how early 6 am is. Its only the end of day two and I can't believe how tired I am. Work is going well though. I enjoy being back and seeing everyone again. Today we had our department Christmas party. It was a the Marriot. It was pretty good. I guess I didn't believe the sign that said "Spicy Chicken Quesadella". It was REALLY spicy. I definitely just ate a bunch of salad and fruit. But it was still very, very good.Tomorrow is the end of the year party. So that means more free food and booze! The food I'll take, but I think I'll pass on the booze. There is something about drinking at work that just weirds me out.

I can't wait for Christmas! I finished wrapping my last presents today. It was so sort of sad, but I think they turned out pretty well. I think what I am so excited about is the fact that I have no idea what my presents are. I know of two things that I am getting and that is it. The thing is that I didn't even give my parents a list or any ideas whatsoever. Yet, I still have presents. What could they be?! I was sifting through the presents under the tree tonight and I saw the one that Ann gave me. I told her give me a giftcertificate, but this is definitely not shaped like a gift certificate. My mom finally told me to put it down. Soon I will find out. I suppose I can wait a few more days. I also very excited to give my gifts, though I am also VERY nervous. Lately I haven't been able to keep secrets about gits I give. I just get so nervous. I just wish I could find something then ask them if thats okay. I'm sure everything will be fine.

Random Thought of the Day: I have been spoiling Cleo and giving her so much attention lately I fear that when I leave she'll be deprived of lovin.

Quote of the Day: Pat(my manager) "Captain Morgan?! Lets pop that open and set sail!"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pat!!! HAHA! I love it! I can't wait to see Cleo! I'm coming baby!

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course you'll pass on the booze! You like to play it off like you would have the option but the truth of the matter is...you aren't 21 lady!

12:08 AM  
Blogger Jean said...

I could have drank today if I wanted. You think that they care? More like they were trying to get me to drink.

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home