Aloha. Yes, it has been awhile, but what are you gonna do? Sadly, I don't have much to update on. Why whole break has pretty much been the same. Wake up at 6, be at work from 8-4, workout for a half an hour, get home at 5, eat at 6:30, sit, go over to Josh's at 9, get home at 10:45, and in bed by 11:30. So obviously my days are pretty eventful. I know you're jealous.
Work today absolutely sucked. It started off fine. I finally finished my huge project. I am massively proud of this. It took me a little over a week to do. Then I had to get to work on the dailies and the month end. I don't feel like explaining what those are, but suffice to say that everything is supposed to add up but it NEVER does. It always gives me a massive headache. Though I spent all afternoon working on it, I'm still not finished. Hopefully everything will work out with it tomorrow. I don't think I can handle any more frustrations with it.
The plan for tonight is to get my haircut. Its getting too long and annoying. Its time to chop some of it off. I'm thinking of going to a new place tonight. It makes me nervous, but I feel like living on the edge. If my hair looks like shit tomorrow, please don't laugh at me.
The drive to work this morning was terrifying. I don't do well with winter driving. You can ask Ashley about this one. I did have to go through a red light. But we did make it to work in one piece. I'm sure you are all proud.
Random Thought of the Day: I can't wait till Season Two of The Golden Girls comes out.
Quote of the Day: Ashley "Why am I holding this like a weiner?"
Me "Like a weiner?!"
Ashley "The day is almost over with Jeaner.....Jeaner Weiner! HA HA HA!"
(Ashley and I have such enlightening conversations)
Little Known Fact About Me: I have never dyed or highlighted my hair.
Work today absolutely sucked. It started off fine. I finally finished my huge project. I am massively proud of this. It took me a little over a week to do. Then I had to get to work on the dailies and the month end. I don't feel like explaining what those are, but suffice to say that everything is supposed to add up but it NEVER does. It always gives me a massive headache. Though I spent all afternoon working on it, I'm still not finished. Hopefully everything will work out with it tomorrow. I don't think I can handle any more frustrations with it.
The plan for tonight is to get my haircut. Its getting too long and annoying. Its time to chop some of it off. I'm thinking of going to a new place tonight. It makes me nervous, but I feel like living on the edge. If my hair looks like shit tomorrow, please don't laugh at me.
The drive to work this morning was terrifying. I don't do well with winter driving. You can ask Ashley about this one. I did have to go through a red light. But we did make it to work in one piece. I'm sure you are all proud.
Random Thought of the Day: I can't wait till Season Two of The Golden Girls comes out.
Quote of the Day: Ashley "Why am I holding this like a weiner?"
Me "Like a weiner?!"
Ashley "The day is almost over with Jeaner.....Jeaner Weiner! HA HA HA!"
(Ashley and I have such enlightening conversations)
Little Known Fact About Me: I have never dyed or highlighted my hair.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home