Yes, I am back at school. Only one more semester in the dorms. Hopefully I can handle it. If it anything like last semester, I don't think I will be able to.
I'm scared because I have absolutley no idea where my first class is. It is Aerobic Cross Training and its somewhere in the Wellness and Recreation Center. I only know where the pool is in that place. At least I wont be going alone. Erin is taking the class with me so we can get lost together. Wish me luck with it all.
We are doing this new thing in my hall where we are paired up with another girl in the hall and we are supposed to hang out with them sometime that week. I am paired up with Courtney K. I have no idea who this is and I am not good about meeting people own my own. I suppose that is why we are supposed to do this. I'll try to do my best. Maybe this will be good for me.
I forgot how cold and messy it was in here.
Random Thought of the Day: I have an array of stuffed animals on my desk. Three bears, a stingray, a dog, a duck, a cow, a pig, and a dragon. Thanks to all who have contributed to my collection.
Little Known Fact About Me: I love having lots of blankets on my bed.
I'm scared because I have absolutley no idea where my first class is. It is Aerobic Cross Training and its somewhere in the Wellness and Recreation Center. I only know where the pool is in that place. At least I wont be going alone. Erin is taking the class with me so we can get lost together. Wish me luck with it all.
We are doing this new thing in my hall where we are paired up with another girl in the hall and we are supposed to hang out with them sometime that week. I am paired up with Courtney K. I have no idea who this is and I am not good about meeting people own my own. I suppose that is why we are supposed to do this. I'll try to do my best. Maybe this will be good for me.
I forgot how cold and messy it was in here.
Random Thought of the Day: I have an array of stuffed animals on my desk. Three bears, a stingray, a dog, a duck, a cow, a pig, and a dragon. Thanks to all who have contributed to my collection.
Little Known Fact About Me: I love having lots of blankets on my bed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home