I've got my first day of classes down and I feel they went well. I started my day off with some Aerobic Crosstraining. I was a little nervous at first, especially when I saw my professor. The only thing physical we had to do today was run a practice mile. Which I had no problem with. We will be running it again on Wednesday along with doing some other tests. Like the sit and reach and heart rate and blood pressure test. I feel like I am back in grade school. I'll be honest and say that I am nervous for the sit and reach test. This is the one test that I always do horrible on. I am not flexible whatsoever. I wish I was. I suppose I will just have to deal with it.
I then went to my Personal Wellness lecture. It definitely sucked. I know I am not going to enjoiy this class. Its weird cause we have like five different professors for it. A different professor teaches the different parts of the class. And its one of my huge lecture classes. I'm also nervous cause for the lab we got a computer program and we have to write down everthing we eat and it calculates all the fat and carbs and everything that we are eating. I'm afraid that I am gonna become a freak about the kind of food that I eating. I mean I think its good that we know what we are eating and how to eat healthier, but I don't want to constantly be on my mind every time I eat something.
I also had my night class tonight, Criminal Justice System. Luckily it didn't last the whole three hours tonight. We did start to go over some of the material tonight since we dont have class next week. Which I figured was gonna happen going in tonight. It took us a half an hour to go over the syllabus then he said we would stay till 7:30 and go over a few thing. The whole time he was looking at the clock. Finally it was just a little after 7 and he goes "what the hell, you can go. I need to get back into the teaching mode myself." So that was exciting. I think I am really going to enjoy this class. Oh, and incase you were wondering, the criminal justice system is not really a system. Its more of a network.
I just want to say that I hate, Hate, HATE, that new Trimspa commercial. "want a viper...want some money...wanna play...like my body" No Anna, we really don't.
Random Thought of the Day: I didn't notice until today that I got wide rule notebooks. I HATE wide rule notebooks.
Quote of the Day: Mary "Do you know it took me until soph year in high school to be fully confident on how to spell business?"
Little Known Fact About Me: I think there has only been about four years where I have had my own room.
I then went to my Personal Wellness lecture. It definitely sucked. I know I am not going to enjoiy this class. Its weird cause we have like five different professors for it. A different professor teaches the different parts of the class. And its one of my huge lecture classes. I'm also nervous cause for the lab we got a computer program and we have to write down everthing we eat and it calculates all the fat and carbs and everything that we are eating. I'm afraid that I am gonna become a freak about the kind of food that I eating. I mean I think its good that we know what we are eating and how to eat healthier, but I don't want to constantly be on my mind every time I eat something.
I also had my night class tonight, Criminal Justice System. Luckily it didn't last the whole three hours tonight. We did start to go over some of the material tonight since we dont have class next week. Which I figured was gonna happen going in tonight. It took us a half an hour to go over the syllabus then he said we would stay till 7:30 and go over a few thing. The whole time he was looking at the clock. Finally it was just a little after 7 and he goes "what the hell, you can go. I need to get back into the teaching mode myself." So that was exciting. I think I am really going to enjoy this class. Oh, and incase you were wondering, the criminal justice system is not really a system. Its more of a network.
I just want to say that I hate, Hate, HATE, that new Trimspa commercial. "want a viper...want some money...wanna play...like my body" No Anna, we really don't.
Random Thought of the Day: I didn't notice until today that I got wide rule notebooks. I HATE wide rule notebooks.
Quote of the Day: Mary "Do you know it took me until soph year in high school to be fully confident on how to spell business?"
Little Known Fact About Me: I think there has only been about four years where I have had my own room.

1 Comments:
I think everybody hates that commercial... I'd take that car though.
Post a Comment
<< Home