Sunday, January 16, 2005

It was a good weekend. I got home in time on Friday to go see The Incredibles with Ashley. It was a pretty good movie. I was expecting it to be a little better, but it was still good. It made me want to be a super hero. Though one thing I have learned from that movie is that I do NOT want a cape. Those things can be fatal. Literally. I'm just having issues with deciding what super power I would want. It would be pretty cool if I could be invisible. Though also sort of creepy. Which super power do you think is the best?

The rest of the weekend I spent with my man. I'm glad I went home. It would have been pretty stupid of me not to go and see him. What would I have done here? I just would have sat and had been pissed at myself for not going. I have learned just how bad I am at Mario Tennis and how angry I get at video games. And for all of you who didn't know, the Steelers did win. It made me an interesting Saturday afternoon and evening. Deep down I knew they would.

I also got my hair cut this weekend. FINALLY! I got three inches cut off. Some people didn't notice and thats okay. All that matters is that it is gone and I love it.

Luckily I have one more day to my weekend. I'm excited.

Random Thought of the Day: I ate too much chex mix tonight and now my tongue hurts, bad.

Little Known Fact About Me: When I drive home late at night I always lock the door as soon as I get in and I don't get out of the car until the garage door is shut.

3 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

Poop!

12:03 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

Poop?

12:18 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Yes, poop.

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home