Well, it was another interesting day of class. Too much for me to write about now. Maybe I'll try to fill you in tomororw. All of my teachers today were crazy. My Japan professor sort of scares me and my Social Problems and Intro to Hispanic Lit professors are just nuts! At least it'll make class interesting, I guess.
Steph, Krista, and I exchanged Christmas presents tonight. Krista got me a picture frame with a couple of pictures of us in it, a traval size of my perfume, and she painted a pot to go with...my plant that Steph gave me!! Now, this is where you get involved. I need to name my plant and I am having a little trouble with this. My plant is a chica, so we need girl names. I up for all and any names. I will let you know what I decided. Her temporary name is Shapenta. Which is the female version of Steph's plant, Shapenti. (I think I'm spelling that right.) So give me some ideas!
I think this may be all for tonight. Three updates in a row! You should all be proud.
Random Thought of the Day: Mary sent me this today. It brought back some memories and it did brighten my day.
Quote of the Day: My Japan professor "I bet if I looked into all of you heads I would see that you were all normal. That is, completely messed up."
and Krista "You're hamburger just pooped."
Little Known Fact About Me: I'm starting to wear belts again. Only with certain jeans, though.
Steph, Krista, and I exchanged Christmas presents tonight. Krista got me a picture frame with a couple of pictures of us in it, a traval size of my perfume, and she painted a pot to go with...my plant that Steph gave me!! Now, this is where you get involved. I need to name my plant and I am having a little trouble with this. My plant is a chica, so we need girl names. I up for all and any names. I will let you know what I decided. Her temporary name is Shapenta. Which is the female version of Steph's plant, Shapenti. (I think I'm spelling that right.) So give me some ideas!
I think this may be all for tonight. Three updates in a row! You should all be proud.
Random Thought of the Day: Mary sent me this today. It brought back some memories and it did brighten my day.
Quote of the Day: My Japan professor "I bet if I looked into all of you heads I would see that you were all normal. That is, completely messed up."
and Krista "You're hamburger just pooped."
Little Known Fact About Me: I'm starting to wear belts again. Only with certain jeans, though.

3 Comments:
I would think it's Chapenta.
Anyway, I think you should name it Britney Spears!!!!
Okay, so I'm kidding. I don't see how a plant can be female. No boobies.
do plants have wees????
have you ever heard of a pistil?
Post a Comment
<< Home