I'm not really in the updating mood, but I feel you deserve a little something. So enjoy.
It was a good weekend. It went very fast, thats for sure. Well, at least until yesterday afternoon. I've just been sittin around today. I realized I have 170 pages to read for my night class tomorrow. I got through 21 of them. Its a start. I'm tired and really don't want to go to aerobic cross training in the morning. I'm sure everything will be fine.
I hate winter for many reasons. The one of most importance right now is that my skin is freakishly dry. It hurts and itches so freakin much. Its really dry right under my armpits. I put lotion on it this morning and I literally wanted to cry cause it burned so bad. Good thing I just bought a whole new bottle of lotion. I have a feeling that I'm gonna need it.
Well, I think this is all for today.
Random Thought of the Day: I want a pet duck.
Quote of the Day: Steph "Sometimes just like to touch myself."
Little Known Fact About Me: I Febrezed my hair last night before I went to bed.
It was a good weekend. It went very fast, thats for sure. Well, at least until yesterday afternoon. I've just been sittin around today. I realized I have 170 pages to read for my night class tomorrow. I got through 21 of them. Its a start. I'm tired and really don't want to go to aerobic cross training in the morning. I'm sure everything will be fine.
I hate winter for many reasons. The one of most importance right now is that my skin is freakishly dry. It hurts and itches so freakin much. Its really dry right under my armpits. I put lotion on it this morning and I literally wanted to cry cause it burned so bad. Good thing I just bought a whole new bottle of lotion. I have a feeling that I'm gonna need it.
Well, I think this is all for today.
Random Thought of the Day: I want a pet duck.
Quote of the Day: Steph "Sometimes just like to touch myself."
Little Known Fact About Me: I Febrezed my hair last night before I went to bed.

1 Comments:
Oh I love my rubber ducky. He is sitting on the desk right next to me, actually. I just with he was real!
Post a Comment
<< Home