Today is Friday. It is the greatest of all weekdays. I slept until 930 this morning because I do not have classes on Friday (the greatest of all weekdays).
Josh is here and visiting me. He really looks forward to eating at my dining center. While it is plain and completely usual, his love for the diversity of foods is refreshing. Refreshing!
We are going out to eat with Josh's parents tonight at Famous Dave's. I plan on having chicken, as I always do. Chicken is the greatest of all meats. Josh will probably spend most of his meal sampling all of the different sauces, even though he knows he only likes "sweet and sassy".
The weather looks to be ugly coming up. Hopefully Josh will be able to make his AKPsi meeting on Sunday, but I'm secretly hoping he'll stay. We will just watch TV and play cards, do general married couple things. The greatest of all things.
Josh is here and visiting me. He really looks forward to eating at my dining center. While it is plain and completely usual, his love for the diversity of foods is refreshing. Refreshing!
We are going out to eat with Josh's parents tonight at Famous Dave's. I plan on having chicken, as I always do. Chicken is the greatest of all meats. Josh will probably spend most of his meal sampling all of the different sauces, even though he knows he only likes "sweet and sassy".
The weather looks to be ugly coming up. Hopefully Josh will be able to make his AKPsi meeting on Sunday, but I'm secretly hoping he'll stay. We will just watch TV and play cards, do general married couple things. The greatest of all things.

3 Comments:
Greatest of all posts.
I guess nobody else agrees.
I definitely agree. People just don't like to leave me comments I guess.
Post a Comment
<< Home