Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I am not feeling well tonight at all. Josh thinks that its sympathy pains. He has eaten an enormous amout of food in just about an hour. So we're thinkin that instead of him gettin sick, its me. I'm fine with taking the sickness for him. I just wish that I could have tasted all the good food, too. As long as I'm better by tomorrow, then I'm fine with. But I do with that he could be here to take care of me.

Being that I really don't feel well, I am going to end this now. I also would like to say that I'm really missin my Joshiepoo.

Random Thought of the Day: I had hummus tonight. The after taste was like cigarets.

Little Known Fact About Me: I've started using a new eyeliner. Its been working great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home