Sunday, February 13, 2005

I had the most amazing weekend. It was by far the best Valentine's I have ever had and it was with the best person in the world. I am so in love and I can't wait to see all the reason why he loves me. Though this weekend went fast, the good news is I get to go back next weekend! I can't wait.

I know this was sort but this weekend wore me out. I'm off to bed.

"Two people meant to be together. Two lovers dreaming of forever. And it just keeps on getting better."

Random Thought of the Day: I am so not ready for my test tomorrow.

Quote of the Day: Jen "Whoa... does that mean they aren't wearing any clothes?!"

And the Fortune Cookie Says: "Many pleasurable and memorable adventures are in store for you."

Little Known Fact About Me: I have a yellow toothbrush.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, valentines day.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

...is great.

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok first of all i REALLY do not like this new format you got going on here....secondly Valentines day does rock!....So I get up today and go to the closet to decide what to wear and the shelf falls down on me just like out of a movie..the whole kit and caboodle..then I go to leave and the doorknob falls off in my hand...then I proceed to go take a test to realize i studied for it all wrong...BEST VALENTINES DAY EVER! Not that im bitter or anything :)

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home