Monday, January 31, 2005

I am presently rocking out hardcore to Green Day. In case you were wondering. Which I'm sure you all were. "She's a rebel. She's a saint. She's the salt of the earth and she's dangerous."

Fantastic news! So far I have hardly done any of the reading for Criminal Justice System. Well, tonight we were supposed to have a class discussion, so needless to say I was freakin out. It turns out that we didn't have the discussion tonight and that its going to be pushed back to next week. So what my professor did was he he put us in groups and divided up all the pages we are supposed to read to each group. It just happened that he ran out of pages to hand out so I don't have to worry about it! HA HA HA! SUCCESS IS MINE!

So I am definitely ready for summer. In hopes that summer will come and fast, I bought my swimming suit today. This is the one I got. I'm sure this chick looks a lot hotter in it than I will. The good news is that I still have a couple of months to try to get hot. The bad news is that the top is on backorder till the middle of February. So I guess that means I am going to have to go topless for awhile. Some more bad news is that it was a lot more expensive than I thought it was going to be. Tax and shipping really got me. It came out to be a total of $62.01. I know! I was sort of hoping my mom would pay for it. I causally mentioned to her this weekend that I had found a swimming suit I wanted and that I haven't gotten a new one in two years. She made no comment as to her paying for it or even splitting the cost. I guess I have been living the good life for too long and they are slowly dwindling on what they pay for. I'm not sure I'm enjoying it.

I'm in pain. I cracked my back this morning during Personal Wellness lecture and it definitely messed up it up. I shoud also mention that I hardly ever crack my back. Its weird cause its not even my spine that hurts. Its the lower muscle on the left side of my back. Every time I inhale or move in a certain way it hurts. I suppose its my fault. I'll just have to take some advil tomorrow and hope for the best.

Mary and I got into a little argument this afternoon as to who gets custody of Cleo. My mom has already promised her to Josh and I when we are finished with school. But Mary seems to think that simply because she will finish with school before me (way before me) that she should get her. She wants to take her over to Europe with her. I think not! The plane ride ove there is alone way too much torture. Mary, would you really subject Cleo to sittin in a kennel for hours upon hours on end? You know how much she hates that. I think it just best if she lives with me. Done and done.

Random Thought of the Day: Does it make me spoiled that if I don't like what my mom is making for dinner or lunch she makes me something else? Joel seems to think so.

And the Fortune Cookie Says: "A sense of humor is one of our greatest assets."

Quote of the Day: Mary "I feel like doing something really inmature like getting really drunk and puking everywhere, maybe even putting on a strip show."

Little Known Fact About Me: I hate sleeping without being covered up. I feel too exposed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

No frickin' way you're going topless.

11:21 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

You know I won't be going topless. Its too cold to be doing that now.

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TIME FOR A NEW UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home