I know, it has been awhile. You'll notice that I'm not typing in color or changing the font. That is because blogger no longer gives me that option. Whichis partly why I haven't updated. I was waiting to see if it magically came back, but as you can tell it didn't. I apologize if my updates no long have the pizzaz that it once did. I suppose we will all have to deal with the drab and vapid text.
After a very eventful weekend, I am exhausted. On Friday my sister Mary and Molly came up. We went to Tony's that night and Krista joined. Unfortunately some where unable to join us, but we still had an awesome time. After all of us girls danced the night away, I was so sweaty that even my jeans were wet. Disgusting? I know. The walk home felt so good. After that late, late night we wake up early Saturday to go to Zio Johno's then spent the afternoon shopping. Why must Express be so expensive?! I'm still getting my $50 skirt! Then we returned to sit on our butt until Amy came that night. Then we went to eat at Pepper's. MMM! After that we went to a surprise birthday party where I saw a few unexpected people. Then we came back and just hung out in my room till all hours of the night until I couldn't stay up any longer. All and all it was a great weekend and it was good seeing them all again. And don't worry Mary, we'll get your razor back to you soon. You'll just have to deal with hairy legs for a few days!
I can't wait till next weekend. Its hard for me to keep surprises and presents from Josh. So the sooner Saturday comes, the better! I'm not exactly sure what to get him, so if you have any ideas PLEASE let me know. I do have a few things already and one I'm in the process of completing. I'm really excited to give him that one. I know he is going to love it. I'm also having issues deciding on what to wear to dinner. I'm sure I'll figure something out.
I spent SO much money this weekend. $5 to get into Tony's, $1 for coat check, $6 at Zio Johno's, $10 at Pepper's, and $40 in other miscellaneous purchases! AHH! Thats a lot of money! Luckily I have some of that coming back to me.
Speaking of purchases, I want my swimming suit!
People really need to learn to flush the toilet. I see some very disgusting and disturbing things in there. They are not only inside of the toilet, but also on and outside of the toilet! Who knew that girls could be so disgusting?
Random Thought of the Day: My computer is REALLY agitating me today!
Quote of the Day: Jen "After all of that work, how do you forget to wipe and flush?!"
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "Good news will come to you from far away."
Little Known Fact About Me: We haven't vacuumed since at least November. (Not by fault of our own, of course.)
After a very eventful weekend, I am exhausted. On Friday my sister Mary and Molly came up. We went to Tony's that night and Krista joined. Unfortunately some where unable to join us, but we still had an awesome time. After all of us girls danced the night away, I was so sweaty that even my jeans were wet. Disgusting? I know. The walk home felt so good. After that late, late night we wake up early Saturday to go to Zio Johno's then spent the afternoon shopping. Why must Express be so expensive?! I'm still getting my $50 skirt! Then we returned to sit on our butt until Amy came that night. Then we went to eat at Pepper's. MMM! After that we went to a surprise birthday party where I saw a few unexpected people. Then we came back and just hung out in my room till all hours of the night until I couldn't stay up any longer. All and all it was a great weekend and it was good seeing them all again. And don't worry Mary, we'll get your razor back to you soon. You'll just have to deal with hairy legs for a few days!
I can't wait till next weekend. Its hard for me to keep surprises and presents from Josh. So the sooner Saturday comes, the better! I'm not exactly sure what to get him, so if you have any ideas PLEASE let me know. I do have a few things already and one I'm in the process of completing. I'm really excited to give him that one. I know he is going to love it. I'm also having issues deciding on what to wear to dinner. I'm sure I'll figure something out.
I spent SO much money this weekend. $5 to get into Tony's, $1 for coat check, $6 at Zio Johno's, $10 at Pepper's, and $40 in other miscellaneous purchases! AHH! Thats a lot of money! Luckily I have some of that coming back to me.
Speaking of purchases, I want my swimming suit!
People really need to learn to flush the toilet. I see some very disgusting and disturbing things in there. They are not only inside of the toilet, but also on and outside of the toilet! Who knew that girls could be so disgusting?
Random Thought of the Day: My computer is REALLY agitating me today!
Quote of the Day: Jen "After all of that work, how do you forget to wipe and flush?!"
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "Good news will come to you from far away."
Little Known Fact About Me: We haven't vacuumed since at least November. (Not by fault of our own, of course.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home