I had a fabulous weekend. As Mary and I like to say, it was a three for one weekend. I got to see my parents, Mary and her place, AND Josh. I went to Des Moines, Ames and back to Cedar Falls in about 24 hours. It was definitely a lot in such a sort amount of time but it was definitely worth it. I am still very, very tired after it all. Thank you mom and dad for taking me!!
I have realized how important it actually is to practice outside of dance class. Unfortunately my dorm room doesn't offer that much space. I'm sure I'll make do though. I was getting a little frustrated today when she demonstrated something and just expected us all to know what she did. I feel like such a loser in that class. Its supposed to be a beginners class but it definitely does not seem like it is. Maybe I should go join a class full of 4 year olds. I'm sure I would feel more comfortable there.
The new Jack Johnson CD is amazing. I can't stop listening it. I think everyone needs to go out and get it. You are seriously missin out if you don't.
I really, really can't wait for this week to be over with. My focus this week is my Intro to Hispanic Lit paper. Its going to be horrible. If I work my butt off I will get it done. Thank God my professor isn't grading on grammer, just our thoughs. Wish me luck.
Random Though of the Day: There are so many things running through my mind. They're makin me nervous.
Quote of the Day: Krista "I thought it was BEGINNERS Jazz Dance!"
Little Known Fact About Me: I've started lifting instead of just doing cardio work.
I have realized how important it actually is to practice outside of dance class. Unfortunately my dorm room doesn't offer that much space. I'm sure I'll make do though. I was getting a little frustrated today when she demonstrated something and just expected us all to know what she did. I feel like such a loser in that class. Its supposed to be a beginners class but it definitely does not seem like it is. Maybe I should go join a class full of 4 year olds. I'm sure I would feel more comfortable there.
The new Jack Johnson CD is amazing. I can't stop listening it. I think everyone needs to go out and get it. You are seriously missin out if you don't.
I really, really can't wait for this week to be over with. My focus this week is my Intro to Hispanic Lit paper. Its going to be horrible. If I work my butt off I will get it done. Thank God my professor isn't grading on grammer, just our thoughs. Wish me luck.
Random Though of the Day: There are so many things running through my mind. They're makin me nervous.
Quote of the Day: Krista "I thought it was BEGINNERS Jazz Dance!"
Little Known Fact About Me: I've started lifting instead of just doing cardio work.

3 Comments:
Boo lifting.
Don't worry, babe. I'm not going to be like massively buff. I just want to be toned.
Damn! I saw that before I published this and I meant to change it. I guess I didn't.
Post a Comment
<< Home