I suppose the job hunting went well, considering I already have a job. I am now an employee of American Eagle. Its exciting. Too bad I don't think I am going to keep the job. I did accept the job, but I'm definitely not finished looking. Even though I will be getting an awesome discount on clothes, I will be getting paid close to nothing and getting hardly any hours. Not to mention some other things that sort of annoyed me. I just need more money and more hours. I still have other applications to turn in so we'll see what happens with those.
After studying for many days and countless hours, I was feeling fairly confident after taking my Japan test. That is until today when we got the test back. I was crushed when I saw that I got a B-. I know this doesn't seem that bad, but it is when I studied that much and when this one test is a third of my grade. Then my professor told us to recount just to make sure he counted correctly. It turned out that he gave me one less than what I should have gotten and that he didnt even correct one of the question. So I went to him after class and told him he miscounted and that the one hadnt been corrected. So then he read through the one and it wasn't the greatest but he counted on his fingers two points for it. Then he goes "I'll give you one point." He said he'd mark the one point down later. Then I go "Well, it should be two because of the miscount and one from the question that wasnt corrected." Then he laughes at me and goes "Thats what you would like isnt it." Of course I would like to get the points I deserve! I'll just have to forget it and kick ass on my papers and my final.
So I started my dance class yesterday. I feel like a loser because I am one of the only people in there who doesn't have any dance experience. We had to go around the room and say our dance experience and I said that I didn't have any experience that "I just do my thing". Yeah, Krista definitely made fun of me for that one. My teacher was then like "What is your thing? Just when you go out dancing in the clubs?" I was just like "Yeah..." More like me dancing around my room by myself. The class should be interesting though.
Yesterday I got horrible, horrible news. My sister Teresa decided to wait awhile and now the Green Day concert is sold out!! You have no idea how massively disappointed I am about. I knew this was going to happen. May 11 is now going to be one bitter night for me.
Random Thought of the Day: I wish it was spring break so bad!
Quote of the Day:Steph "I like your hair like that, Krista"
Krista "Thanks. Rachel had her hair like this last night on Friends."
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "You will spend much of your money for benefit."
Little Known Fact About Me: I have a routine for everything.
After studying for many days and countless hours, I was feeling fairly confident after taking my Japan test. That is until today when we got the test back. I was crushed when I saw that I got a B-. I know this doesn't seem that bad, but it is when I studied that much and when this one test is a third of my grade. Then my professor told us to recount just to make sure he counted correctly. It turned out that he gave me one less than what I should have gotten and that he didnt even correct one of the question. So I went to him after class and told him he miscounted and that the one hadnt been corrected. So then he read through the one and it wasn't the greatest but he counted on his fingers two points for it. Then he goes "I'll give you one point." He said he'd mark the one point down later. Then I go "Well, it should be two because of the miscount and one from the question that wasnt corrected." Then he laughes at me and goes "Thats what you would like isnt it." Of course I would like to get the points I deserve! I'll just have to forget it and kick ass on my papers and my final.
So I started my dance class yesterday. I feel like a loser because I am one of the only people in there who doesn't have any dance experience. We had to go around the room and say our dance experience and I said that I didn't have any experience that "I just do my thing". Yeah, Krista definitely made fun of me for that one. My teacher was then like "What is your thing? Just when you go out dancing in the clubs?" I was just like "Yeah..." More like me dancing around my room by myself. The class should be interesting though.
Yesterday I got horrible, horrible news. My sister Teresa decided to wait awhile and now the Green Day concert is sold out!! You have no idea how massively disappointed I am about. I knew this was going to happen. May 11 is now going to be one bitter night for me.
Random Thought of the Day: I wish it was spring break so bad!
Quote of the Day:Steph "I like your hair like that, Krista"
Krista "Thanks. Rachel had her hair like this last night on Friends."
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "You will spend much of your money for benefit."
Little Known Fact About Me: I have a routine for everything.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home