Finally some good news with my computer. It should be finished tomorrow!! I miss it so much. I hope I get it back. I think I'm gonna freak if I don't get it back soon.
Well I'm home for the weekend. I missed my baby. Well both my babies. But I won't see my one baby until tomorrow night. I'm lovin up Cleo tonight. Shes is just so cute! I just stare at her in amazement. Then I run over to her and grab her and kiss her. Its kinda what I do with my other baby too. Aww, they're both so cute.
I'm going job hunting tomorrow. I'm really, really not looking forward to it. I'm planning on going to about every bank and credit union possible, city hall, the mall, and possibly the Marion Police Department. I mean, someone has to give me a job, right? I sure freakin hope so. I mean, all I'm asking for is every other weekend off, otherwise I'll work as much as possible during the week. I won't have much else to do. Why couldn't Aegon just keep me for one more summer?
Well, I have one test down. I studied unbelievably hard for this test. I was even dreaming about the information. I feel pretty confident with how I did on it. Well see how I did though. You never know with this guy. Now I just have another test on Monday, a quiz Tuesday, then I have to have a book read that I havent started and and a paper for that the next Tuesday, a story for Intro to Hispanic Lit and a paper for that class too. Hmm, you think I can do it all? I guess I have no choice but to have it finished. I just need to keep working as hard as I have been for the past couple weeks.
I start my dance class on Monday. I'm a little nervous to tell you the truth. I'm not the most flexible person in the world, so I hope we don't have to do any crazy moves. I read the syllabus for the class and she wants us to wear leotards. That will not be happening. My friends thought it would be pretty funny if I came to class wearing one of those thong leotards with like sweatbands and leg warmers and stuff. It would be a site, thats for sure. I still need to go buy the book for the class. Why do I even need a book for a dance class? Who knows. Wish me luck. If you're lucky I'll show you some moves once the class gets going.
I left my bear at school this weekend. Its in the care of whichever one of my friends sleep in my bed. Take care of him. Hes special to me.
Random Thought of the Day: I'm still really bothered that I can't change the font on this thing.
Little Known Fact About Me: Summer is by far my favorite season. (I'm sure most of you knew that one.)
Well I'm home for the weekend. I missed my baby. Well both my babies. But I won't see my one baby until tomorrow night. I'm lovin up Cleo tonight. Shes is just so cute! I just stare at her in amazement. Then I run over to her and grab her and kiss her. Its kinda what I do with my other baby too. Aww, they're both so cute.
I'm going job hunting tomorrow. I'm really, really not looking forward to it. I'm planning on going to about every bank and credit union possible, city hall, the mall, and possibly the Marion Police Department. I mean, someone has to give me a job, right? I sure freakin hope so. I mean, all I'm asking for is every other weekend off, otherwise I'll work as much as possible during the week. I won't have much else to do. Why couldn't Aegon just keep me for one more summer?
Well, I have one test down. I studied unbelievably hard for this test. I was even dreaming about the information. I feel pretty confident with how I did on it. Well see how I did though. You never know with this guy. Now I just have another test on Monday, a quiz Tuesday, then I have to have a book read that I havent started and and a paper for that the next Tuesday, a story for Intro to Hispanic Lit and a paper for that class too. Hmm, you think I can do it all? I guess I have no choice but to have it finished. I just need to keep working as hard as I have been for the past couple weeks.
I start my dance class on Monday. I'm a little nervous to tell you the truth. I'm not the most flexible person in the world, so I hope we don't have to do any crazy moves. I read the syllabus for the class and she wants us to wear leotards. That will not be happening. My friends thought it would be pretty funny if I came to class wearing one of those thong leotards with like sweatbands and leg warmers and stuff. It would be a site, thats for sure. I still need to go buy the book for the class. Why do I even need a book for a dance class? Who knows. Wish me luck. If you're lucky I'll show you some moves once the class gets going.
I left my bear at school this weekend. Its in the care of whichever one of my friends sleep in my bed. Take care of him. Hes special to me.
Random Thought of the Day: I'm still really bothered that I can't change the font on this thing.
Little Known Fact About Me: Summer is by far my favorite season. (I'm sure most of you knew that one.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home