Greetings from the Campbell Hall computer lab. I was VERY upset yesterday when I found out that I no longer have the internet. It turns out that I have a virus on my computer (which I had no knowledge of) and the University of Northern Iowa will not let me have the internet until I fix this problem. They also tell me the only way to fix it is to completely clean off my computer and continued to give me intructions to do so. Do they really think that I know how to do that? Even with the intructions I have no idea what they are talking about. I frantically call my parents and ask them for the CD that I need. They said they will try to track it down and send it to me. I hope I can find someone to help me with this. I could continue to go on in my fit of rage, but I think you can all understand my frustrations. I turned my computer on today and clicked my link to the internet in hopes that it was all just a bad dream. I had no such luck.
I am finding though that I am getting a lot more homework finished when I don't have the internet. Though I worked ALL day yesterday and some of today on my Spanish homework, I still didn't finish it. I am really not enjoying this class. He assigns too much and too soon. Then he gets angry at us when we don't have everything finished. He says he is "gonna get us" if we don't have everything finished when its due. He kinda scares me. Even though I do get a lot of homework done, I would still much rather have the internet.
Also, to all of you who haven't heard, Green Day is coming to Cedar Rapids in May. You better believe that I'm gonna be there! I about pooped myself when Ann told me. I am in love with their new CD, thanks to Joshiepoo for giving it to me. I am positive that its gonna rock! You should go too.
Random Thought of the Day: I get $300 back from taxes!
Quote of the Day: Jen "Hey Jean, I'm listening to Korn right now." (I turn around and she is shaking a can of corn next to her ear.)
Little Known Fact About Me: I have never gotten a speeding ticket or been in a car accident.
I am finding though that I am getting a lot more homework finished when I don't have the internet. Though I worked ALL day yesterday and some of today on my Spanish homework, I still didn't finish it. I am really not enjoying this class. He assigns too much and too soon. Then he gets angry at us when we don't have everything finished. He says he is "gonna get us" if we don't have everything finished when its due. He kinda scares me. Even though I do get a lot of homework done, I would still much rather have the internet.
Also, to all of you who haven't heard, Green Day is coming to Cedar Rapids in May. You better believe that I'm gonna be there! I about pooped myself when Ann told me. I am in love with their new CD, thanks to Joshiepoo for giving it to me. I am positive that its gonna rock! You should go too.
Random Thought of the Day: I get $300 back from taxes!
Quote of the Day: Jen "Hey Jean, I'm listening to Korn right now." (I turn around and she is shaking a can of corn next to her ear.)
Little Known Fact About Me: I have never gotten a speeding ticket or been in a car accident.

2 Comments:
knock on wood
Maybe you wouldn't have a virus on your computer if you weren't looking at profanities! And during our Lord's season! For shame!
Post a Comment
<< Home