About once a month I get to the point where I can't take it anymore. I am definitely at that point. EVERYTHING has gone wrong and EVERYTHING pisses me off. It just seems that no matter what, I can't do anything right. My brain feels like its going to explode from all my stress and frustrations. As I always say, I'll live. I just won't be living very happily.
Wednesday, February 16, 2005
About Me

- Name: Jean
- Location: Marion, Iowa, United States
My name is Jean Fleming. I'm a college student and enjoy watching the Golden Girls. Oh, and also the Nanny. I spend two hours getting ready for class. My boyfriend Josh is cute and doesn't spend that much time getting ready for class.
Previous Posts
- Greetings from the Campbell Hall computer lab. I w...
- I had the most amazing weekend. It was by far the ...
- I know, it has been awhile. You'll notice that I'm...
- I am presently rocking out hardcore to Green Day. ...
- Well, I'm home for the weekend. I had a dentist ap...
- I am not feeling well tonight at all. Josh thinks ...
- What a busy, busy day. I had my night class tonigh...
- I'm not really in the updating mood, but I feel yo...
- Today is Friday. It is the greatest of all weekda...
- Taking a literature class is bad enough, but takin...

3 Comments:
All I can think of is Ken Shephard. I know there is some guy with the last name Rosenthal, but I don't think its Ken Rosenthal, though I could be wrong. God, we're geeks.
Simma' down now lady! I know what you mean about being frustrated...you dont want to hear about my night last night! I believe the name was Greg Rosenthal. I think he was one of the lovely gentlemen who signed my bday card. Call me before you leave for Drake Juani!
Definite geek-dom.
Post a Comment
<< Home