Thursday, March 17, 2005

Happy St. Patricks Day to all! I'm sporting my green sweater today, but I have decided to not do much celebrating. Iowa City will have to do without me this year. We'll just have to see what next year brings. As Mary likes to say in her best Irish accent, "I'm Irish! I'm a potato eater!" So "go get your Irish on" as the guy on the radio said.

Spring Break has gone by mighty fast. I can't believe that its Thursday already. The beginning of the week I wasnt around much. I was home for a night and then on Friday I headed off to Des Moines to see Joshie. Which, of course, was fabulous time as it always it. Then I was home for another night and on Monday I headed to Iowa City. It was an interesting time to say the least. Since then I have been home trying to recuperate. That stupid cold has returned to me for a third time and it is completely draining me. Hopefully I'll get better soon and I can't wait until Saturday till Joshie comes home!

After I had returned from Des Moines I had realized that my stupid phone charger had decided to stop working. My phone was already at the point almost dead. So I decided to just turn it off and not really use it from the rest of break. Which, as I'm sure you can all imagine, did not make me happy at all. I finally just got sick of dealing with my phone and all the horrible things that were wrong with it. For instance having to tape my phone into the charger for the majority of the time, the display screen on the front slowly disappear line by line, and then the charger giving out completely. So last night Teresa and I went and upgraded our plan and got new phones! I love my new phone. Since I just got my tax return I decided to splurge a little bit and get the phone I really wanted instead of just being cheap like I normally am. There were massive complications with the computers there which resulted in us staying over an hour after the store had closed. Finally we just signed paper contracts and left. All I know is that I have a new phone and I'm loving it. So give me a call. I know you want to.

Random Thought of the Day: Squirrels are so freakin cute.

Little Known Fact About Me: I can only breath out of my left nostril right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home